Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, but that's not the case.
It's Chorley's own Walshy who's making money out of them, Koeman's just giving him a list of people to move on.

All bow to the Chief Wool

GettyImages-531944380.jpg

Err, have you not got a more up to date photo there ?

100m less 10m for Rooney. Is that the deal?
And the for Rooney bit does this mean Rooney is getting the 10m as a signing on fee / pay off?

Does it really matter at this moment in time? Not really. Onwards and upwards Dave.;)
It does really. We need to see some ambition from the owners. They need to nail any belief that we are still living hand to mouth.

The way it's shaping up right now though is that we're headed for another typical Everton shakedown.

The Rooney stuff I agree is a bit of a red herring. I can't imagine we'd have ever have paid.

I simply don't believe Everton would let him go for a straight 75 million though. We'd look needlessly weak having demanded 100 million to Chelsea. In this crazy market we don't accept 75 million.

It will be with add ons. I doubt we will ever know what the add ins are though and how realistic they are, which will suit both clubs.

Either way I think he will be a great if frustrating at times signing for United. The games you battered teams but couldn't score last year he will solve. I have reservations about his first touch but in honesty if he gets the chances Ibra had last year I would fancy him to be golden boot.

What's the United consensus? What sort of reception will Rooney get on his return?

Just remember the games last season against Burnley (H), Stoke (H), Stoke (A), West Ham (H), Hull (H), Bournemouth (H), WBA (H), Swansea (H), Southamptom (A). 16 points dropped.

All draws. All games where we had multiple chances to kill the game off but failed, be that through luck, [Poor language removed] finishing, the keeper having the game of his life or a combination of the three (feck you Heaton).

None of these teams are top 6 quality . Lukaku may be a flat-track bully, but he will put teams like these to the sword - and that is exactly what we missed last season.

Championships are won through destroying teams of this level and calibre. If there's one thing he's good at, it's this. And he's only going to improve.

It's no coincidence two of the best managers in the PL (Conte and Jose) wanted him. Yet people I know are getting hungover about his first touch, from comps I've watched his game with his back to goal looks poor so hopefully this improves.

Yes I have.
See, that wasn't so hard was it ?

As does my missus every other week, but we all have our cross to bear, mine is living with a Manc.
Opposition fans are generally welcome on here so long as they're sound, but you're bound to get some stick so just run with it.

lol no chance we're paying £100 seems both teams briefing their preferred amounts. probably somewhere between.

lol i know mate, no chance your paying £100 as it sounds like your paying closer to £100,000,000 lol

You gang of bad whoppers, got had off by Juve by paying about 75m too much for Pogba and we've just slapped your arse good and proper over Lukaku

lol

lol i know mate, no chance your paying £100 as it sounds like your paying closer to £100,000,000 lol

You gang of bad whoppers, got had off by Juve by paying about 75m too much for Pogba and we've just slapped your arse good and proper over Lukaku

lol

if you believe that you'll believe anything pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back