Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire side was built to feed Lukaku. We have seen other players games stifled, particularly Ross who has, if anything, gone backwards. Mirallas has not looked the same player either.

Rom scores. He does not make space for others. He occupies the box and demands the ball. Of course he is going to be involved in the majority of our goals.

The team should benefit if we get the balance right. Hense the major squad restructuring that is under way.

He absolutely does. Defenders poo themselves when he gets the ball

Wait no, we gotta take 10m away for Rooney, so its MINUS 13m @davek.

I know you're not a net spend guy, but these arguments really grind my gears and yes we will have a crazy net spend by the end of the window but I care about league position far more than net spend.

For once it's clear we have a positive board who invest on improving the squad, this in turn will take a few seasons and the signings will become better year on year.

I know your not a net spend guy, but these arguments really grind my gears and yes we will have a crazy net spend by the end of the window but I care about league position far more than net spend.

For once it's clear we have a positive board who invest on improving the squad, this in turn will take a few seasons and the signings will become better year on year.

Just bants with David, I personally dont care what we spend as long as the manager is happy with the squad, if we "bank" money, as long as the squad looks ok to me, I wont complain.

Some of the Utd fans are in for a shock. There are a lot of 'flat track bully', 'beast' and 'better that Ibrahimovic' shouts being thrown about.

Love your optimism about the CL mate, proper BIG CLUB mentality you blurt :)
Everton won't make UCL Places..When Lukaku goes you guys will be fighting for Europa places don't be delusional..Man United,Arsenal,Chelsea,ManCity,Tort,Liverpool...All still above Everton in terms of Team strength and Management.

where you think he's from? uses American terms like spin and pal but apparently not well versed in the usage of definite articles, so maybe Russian?

*Is he [Poor language removed] Russian, a lad using that language would be getting lamped left right and centre

...the signings will become better year on year.

This is not a given...even before the spending, one of our biggest issues was consistency. This is what we're working on resolving but you still have to achieve it. It's why some of the hacks had a pop at us today, they're preying on recent history. Solving this is what's going to lead to better signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back