Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't win any sort of trophy, whether that be the capital one or whatever.

Don't think my tv screen will be able to take the missles aimed it's way if I see a lukaku and pogba "wanna be American basket ballers but sadly we're not big in America" synchronised dance recorded purely for instigram.

Honestly don't much care about his Instagram but that really does sum it up perfectly, especially those hilariously posed shots with Serge Ibaka. Pogba especially just screams "off-brand Migos".

Three ex kopites on the radio now discussing why Everton won't ever be able to hold onto any top players like Lukaku and stating how poor our business in this window has been.

Jason Cindy diving in as well and calling us small time haha

not even sure if this actually happened, but just going to respond anyway for lolz

#suarez #sterling #alonso #mascherano #torres

literally all of their decent players in the last decade or so have left them, even their captain wanted to leave the ship too, but is an utter coward and actually trembled at the sight of something through his postbox.

whilst we're out snatching everyone's captains they're buying two players who have never been able to get a game for chelsea. nice.

No. I believe its 75+ add ons which dont reach a world record thats a spin by Everton. We wouldn't pay a world record fee. Plus I reliable journalists for us say we'll waive fee for Rooney

you did it about 11 months ago mate, and for a centre mid who, well, doesn't actually do an awful lot. Still not entirely sure what his role is.

Loads of reports disputing the Pickford and Keane figured between £24M and £30M.

Even if we take the highest its still a massive negative net spend right now if RL goes for almost £100M.

As said: the model is still considered fit for purpose at EFC.

As much as it scares me, I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking.

We only ever spend big when we sell big.

I'll be pleased to see the back of him. Flat track bully who is not willing to graft and wants CL handed to him on plate.

Shocked and appalled at the blatant wumming that is allowed to pass through these here halls. Clearly too many of our residents aren't equipped to deal with it, and it is rather sad to watch them repeatedly fall victim. I'll be lighting a candle tonight.

On Lukaku, we're getting stupid money for him so get him out and start splashing dat dere dosh wherever we please. Net spend means literally zero to anyone other than kopites and the worst kind of wums, so I'd rather spend my time worrying about the boss players have brought in and the ones we are about to lure into our trap.

There's some serious revisionism going on in this thread.

Lukaku has been Everton's best striker for decades. He has a consistency of scoring goals that is incredibly valuable to us as a club. He's played for Everton for 4 years as a high performing young striker so fair play to him, I wish him well.

I'm not gonna demonise him for his poor touch or other stuff that gets levelled at him. That would be daft. He's ace, really ace and his goals are indicative of the player we are about to lose. We will struggle to replace his goals, sure we can try and spread them out but there's a risk that won't work so well.

I've loved watching him play for Everton and at his age there's scope for him to get even better. I'm not devastated he's leaving as I'm getting too old for that and because he doesn't want to continue playing for Everton so out he goes.

What a striker though. Gonna miss him like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back