Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate him mate.

I just think Besic DOES YA MAR is the better player, thats all.
pace.gif

has Paul Wilson ever knowingly written an article where he hasn't criticised Everton at some Point. This terrible article being tHe latest in a long line (he is a very strange evertonian if that rumour is true)

Would you please point to the criticism of Everton in the article, apart from describing us as a "small pond" I find very little of the kind. And the small pond passage is hardy criticizing, only a factual description of the level we've been at for a long time. But maybe I'm missing something here.

Lukaku scores a lot of goals but with his constant talking down the club in the media and whining about how he wants out, then not signing the contract so we could atleast get the best price on him he can get in the bin

Take anything north of 80m and buy in a solid CF and some backup fullbacks who actually want to play for the club

Really hope Everton play hardball with him now. We dealt with Mourhino over Stones and won, we can do it again. He cant have a medical at any othr club until we agree to sell him, make them wait til mid to late august. We sell him on our terms. Theres that much money in the game, that the likes of Everton, Spurs and a few others cant be bullied anymore and the 'big boys with money' dont like it.

Nope. Sorry.

Our defense is better than theirs and pickford is better than mignolet

Gueye and morgan are better options than horrenderson

They may have us beat in ACM because that's literally all they seem to buy and mane is a better winger than ours, but that's literally it

Our defense is better than theirs and pickford is better than mignolet

Gueye and morgan are better options than horrenderson

They may have us beat in ACM because that's literally all they seem to buy and mane is a better winger than ours, but that's literally it
They have an abundance of goals from all over the park. We don't. No chance we are finishing above them.

Really hope Everton play hardball with him now. We dealt with Mourhino over Stones and won, we can do it again. He cant have a medical at any othr club until we agree to sell him, make them wait til mid to late august. We sell him on our terms. Theres that much money in the game, that the likes of Everton, Spurs and a few others cant be bullied anymore and the 'big boys with money' dont like it.

We should do our best to distrupt the start of the season for them.

Reporting on the radio he's having his medical this am in the US,Still quoting 75m,doubt we'll ever know the true amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back