Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that horrific celebration Kane and Alli did last season? Can you imagine what Lukaku and Pogba have got lined up?

I reckon we're on for about 12 minutes injury time by the time they've finished.
In L.A, crisp white clothes? It'll be a full BoyzIIMen tribute gig, every goal mate.

Of course it is mate! I honestly despair and the doom mongers on this forum, for grown men it is actually quite embarrassing.

Throw Klaassen into that as well and Gylfi and it's 5 times more potent....but moaners gotta moan!

Klaasen and Gylfi - you make them sound like Veratti and David Silva.
Or he may just be attempting positivity?

Klaasen and Gylfi - you make them sound like Veratti and David Silva.

We don't have CL, we cannot attract that calibre of player, so we have to go for a different angle, similar to Spurs have and it eventually got them CL football. I am pretty sure Delle Ali and the likes weren't household names when they signed them.

Like I said before to you, wallow in your misery, I won't be joining you.

£75mill isnt a world record - the rest is addons that we may never get.

However my issue is actually paying real money for Rooney. He would have cost Utd £30mill over the next 2 years, they were desprate to get rid and Rooney wasnt really going anywhere else. They were backed into a corner and we have offered them £10mill.

It's also the £10m that Mourinho changed his mind and wanted for him after originally Utd were willing to let him go for free. (I'm sure that was mentioned on this site early on in the Rooney saga)

Utd fans are happy because they're building a very impressive spine: De Gea - Bailly - Pogba - Lukaku

Mourinho knows what he is doing.

Top 4 for us next season is going to be extremely difficult.
Top 4 is difficult with or without Lukaku

Lukaku is gone .

I don't care what he or United do in the future.

The only aspect is this that I am now interested in is who we recruit to replace him.

It needs to be done quickly , if that means missing out on a couple of million so be it.

Is there any of us not hoping that Chelsea hijack this deal now? I'm resigned to losing Rom but would prefer we didn't strengthen such a direct rival in United.

And I can't be bothered seeing his name plastered on a gazillion shirts over here. Not even proper fans them lot, just glory hunting sheep.

We don't have CL, we cannot attract that calibre of player, so we have to go for a different angle, similar to Spurs have and it eventually got them CL football. I am pretty sure Delle Ali and the likes weren't household names when they signed them.

Like I said before to you, wallow in your misery, I won't be joining you.

True. But Sigurdsson at £40mill isn't the answer.

I see it like this we all new that Lukaku was going to go but people keep worrying that Rooney is a replacement He's not well I hope not . Anyway what we have been doing in the transfer window so far is plugging the holes in the squad that we all know are there . We couldn't buy a replacement for the Lukaku until we sold Lukaku I think now we will be Going on a little bit of a spending spree which I think will obviously include a new striker and a fast inside forward we might even go as far as another central defender and a box to box midfielder give us the ability to get rid of McCartney and another central defender

If Rooney was going to be our only signing and our main centre forward and the focus of our attack, then yes that is very valid.

But he isn't, and he won't, so it's actually a load of misguided, knee jerking and short sighted gash.

We will replace Lukaku with somebody else, Rooney is NOT a direct replacement for Lukaku.
I said that we'd buy a replacement. But he just can't believe they've got Rooney off their wage bill and secured lukaku. You can tell how highly he rates Rooney by that.

I see it like this we all new that Lukaku was going to go but people keep worrying that Rooney is a replacement He's not well I hope not . Anyway what we have been doing in the transfer window so far is plugging the holes in the squad that we all know are there . We couldn't buy a replacement for the Lukaku until we sold Lukaku I think now we will be Going on a little bit of a spending spree which I think will obviously include a new striker and a fast inside forward we might even go as far as another central defender and a box to box midfielder give us the ability to get rid of McCartney and another central defender
Rooney and Sandro will replace Niasse and Kone.

Once Lukaku goes, we will replace him.

Utd fans are happy because they're building a very impressive spine: De Gea - Bailly - Pogba - Lukaku

Mourinho knows what he is doing.

Top 4 for us next season is going to be extremely difficult.
I'm happy because Koeman is building a good spine, new goalie, new centre back, new centre mid with a forward I'm sure to follow. Ron knows what he's doing too.
I happen to think that Bailly, Pogba and Rom, while being great at some aspects of their trade, also have flaws in there game. But Maureen knows best eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back