Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't care what the media say, what the heck do we care? coz we only know that there's gunna be a show when everton say nothing at all

I love this from us tbh, everyone's like a bedwetter craving every little bit of information every second of the day, whereas we're just sitting there with "no deal has been agreed" and then turn our phone off. All these journalists are scrambling around with their brains on the floor and their trousers covered in urine because they can't comprehend what's going on. Top stuff from us.

Top post.

What about the fact we've instantly improved the defence and goalkeeper mate, are you offsetting that or what?

As well as the fact we bought them both early as well allowing as much time as possible for them to play together preseason. Look at other teams [Poor language removed] about trying to buy CBs, if you want to laugh see Van Dijk. We realised what we needed and bought accordingly. You think we didn't know we were going to sell ROM, and we have no plan? It's a good window, have faith

And I'll keep moaning until we do something right. If this 75m fee is true, he will cost 15m less than Pogba a year on. That is well and truely ripping us off. We've just given in. You'd have thought we'd have held out for a massive fee
Exasctly IF this 75 m fee is true
Why are folks getting all antsy when no one knows the facts.
Sky Newd have been wrong in the past and will be again.
RK and Walsh have said they want Rooney.
I know both deals are supposed to be seperate but if we get a 10 m discount on Rooneys fee and Utd pay 10/15 m of his wages for 2 yrs then that's another 25 m
Let's see how things pan out.
Chelsea could yet make a move.

So long as we can spread the goals out amongst the rest of the team and defend stoutly, we should be alright even without Rom

Not having him during the Martinez days would have a been a death sentence however

It's not about "being alright" tho mate. This season should be the season we challenge. Nothing less is really acceptable.

What will be will be...what will happen will happen...we will debate, we will all have opinions. Some of us will be of one voice, some of us a differing opinion and then of course there is the contrarian/"tail risk" opinions of davek...but we have no influence on what ultimately will happen. We have signed 4 very good players who will improve our first XI...we will sign more players after Lukaku leaves; let's relax & enjoy the ride...:coffee:

If anybody on here has who has actually seen Rom play and thinks we are getting ripped off for £75 m is in my opinion mental, nearly £50 mil profit???
Amazing deal for a limited player, flat track bully who cost us a FA Cup and doesn't give one f@@* about the club.
Bye Bye don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out!

This conversation about money is largely irrelevant. The important thing thing is do we start off the new season closer to last seasons top6 than we finished. Lots of swings and roundabouts there. Right now we gave a stronger defence and midfield and a weaker attack than last year, but by the end of window our competitors for top 6 nay gave improved too.

In my view I t will take a sustained effort to consistently break into that group. Possibly another 3/4 windows and three seasons of top 6 finishes.

I am not expecting to break top 6 this year. I am expecting us to be much more competitive with the possibility of breaking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back