Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a few days ;)

My counter argument; wait till the end of august

giphy.gif

Since 03/04 to 15/16 are total net spend was £81m, giving £6.2m avg per season

In 18 months our net spend stands at around £110m

giphy.gif
...and it proves my point entirely.

Oh, as things stand, when Lukaku shuts the door behind him later today we will be two years into the Moshiri "revolution' with a negative net spend.

...there's your punchline.

It's probably been said already but If true, Rom not turning up to pre season training at finch farm that is showing no respect. He's gone down in my estimation. Him and Pogba ..

Is there some sort of man love going on berween these two?

It's probably been said already but If true, Rom not turning up to pre season training at finch farm that is showing no respect. He's gone down in my estimation. Him and Pogba ..
If it's right although it won't mean anything to him we should slap the biggest fine on him we can for a no show.

I wouldn't draw any conclusions mate, there are other sources saying that a deal was done weeks ago and some saying the fee is £100m, in which case we've done very well indeed. My point was and is that the facts are still hard to come by.
At the end of the day he was going anyway, but I really believe Utd have got him on the cheap. Perhaps it will become clearer soon

I do not think this is as signed and sealed as the media seem to think. I cant see Abromavich just taking this on the chin can see a few twists and turns yet, Rom loves Chelsea. More interested now in his replacement we need spend big on proven player striker

Let's face it that fella is the biggest bell of the lot . He opens his mouth and nothing but jibberish comes out.
There's certain people I don't like simply because they are linked with that club. I'll admit it,If they wernt part of them I'd find them alright. But I could never imagine a situation were I could ever like ALdridge he's a first class scumbag that Brian Laws incident after hillsborough sums him up.

Just remember the games last season against Burnley (H), Stoke (H), Stoke (A), West Ham (H), Hull (H), Bournemouth (H), WBA (H), Swansea (H), Southamptom (A). 16 points dropped.

All draws. All games where we had multiple chances to kill the game off but failed, be that through luck, [Poor language removed] finishing, the keeper having the game of his life or a combination of the three (feck you Heaton).

None of these teams are top 6 quality . Lukaku may be a flat-track bully, but he will put teams like these to the sword - and that is exactly what we missed last season.

Championships are won through destroying teams of this level and calibre. If there's one thing he's good at, it's this. And he's only going to improve.

It's no coincidence two of the best managers in the PL (Conte and Jose) wanted him. Yet people I know are getting hungover about his first touch, from comps I've watched his game with his back to goal looks poor so hopefully this improves.

Who was Chelsea manager when Everton bought Lukaku.
Jose wanted Morata and Woodward couldn't get him

...and it proves my point entirely.

Oh, as things stand, when Lukaku shuts the door behind him later today we will be two years into the Moshiri "revolution' with a negative net spend.

...there's your punchline.

Point the first: when snake boy goes, we'll still be in a positive spend

Point the second: window closes September, not July 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back