Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't even get the no. 9 off Kone. Rubbish! But don't sell him for less than 100 million pounds. Etc.

In all seriousness I only hope that Everton get a great deal and have a plan in action for a replacement and team strengthening. It's a nice day outside, so I am off to enjoy it and not worry about Lukaku for at least 30 minutes. :)

I do not think this is as signed and sealed as the media seem to think. I cant see Abromavich just taking this on the chin can see a few twists and turns yet, Rom loves Chelsea. More interested now in his replacement we need spend big on proven player striker
Problem is he seems to love Pogba as well !!

Point the first: when snake boy goes, we'll still be in a positive spend

Point the second: window closes September, not July 7th
2 and 3/4 more months of all this?!? I'm already fatigued by Everton's transfer action... Can't we just start when the TV money hits the bank account like the old days?

It's probably been said already but If true, Rom not turning up to pre season training at finch farm that is showing no respect. He's gone down in my estimation. Him and Pogba ..
Is this true because I thought he had an extra week off because of internationals ?

...and it proves my point entirely.

Oh, as things stand, when Lukaku shuts the door behind him later today we will be two years into the Moshiri "revolution' with a negative net spend.

...there's your punchline.

So you're not counting the debt wiped, commercial rejuvenation, money spent towards the stadium, the training facilities, the current ground redevelopment.

So you're not counting the debt wiped, commercial rejuvenation, money spent towards the stadium, the training facilities, the current ground redevelopment.

of course not, that would destroy his point to absolute smithereens!

Seems to be forgetting the Schneiderlin and Lookman deals in January too if I am not mistaken.

Edit: oh and it's 18 months, he took over in February 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back