Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how sky correct themselves but leave the original story up on their site. They'll only change it after the lunchtime
Well that was an error of judgement then.

I think Lukaku is a bit limited in his all round game, and I think most fans would agree he is not a £75m player let a lone a £90m player, but that's not really relevant. The opportunity was there to get £90m out of Chelsea or Utd because of the state of the transfer market and the competence of both clubs. Now I am looking at Moshiri/Kenwright and wondering about their competence.

We don't know what the fee is, though. No point speculating/panicking about something that hasn't happened.

Also, interesting point about moshiri and kenwright... Why do you think they are not competent? One is a billionaire and the other has run a premier league football club for over a decade.

It's off topic so I can discuss this in another thread, but where do people rank Bill in a league of club owners over the last 20 years? I'd say he's higher than most people would care to admit.

Charlie Austin? Goal-hanger, and weve not had one of them for a while?
Llorente from Swansea, target man option.

Id give Mirallas an opportunity to play up top too

This post would of been cringeworthy last summer and may of got laughed at before the billionaire came aboard.

Everton football club are receiving an absolute wedge, almost a world record fee, for the best striker we've seen at this club in 30 years, and you want us to go out and sign Charlie Austin and are absolutely fine with playing Mirallas up top ?

*sigh*

Whilst Pogba is clearly a massive bell I fail to see how it's disrespectful or unprofessional to go on holiday with your mate? Are we saying he can only go on holiday with other Everton players and that contact with other clubs players outside of match days should be strictly prohibited?

Don't be daft.

It's not the fact that he's gone on holiday with Pogba, it's the fact that he's on holiday while he should be training at Finch Farm. Prsumably he's still being paid by us so he should be there until he's sold.

It's not the fact that he's gone on holiday with Pogba, it's the fact that he's on holiday while he should be training at Finch Farm. Prsumably he's still being paid by us so he should be there until he's sold.

I appreciate that, but that's not what he said was it? If he was told to be back at training and he hasn't bothered turning up then I fully agree, but reports were that he wasn't due back yet. If a deal is nearly done then what's to say the club haven't told him to not bother coming back for the time being?

Will be nearer £100m. no way will they have one over on Mosh.
It could potentially be around 90 million, in years to come.

It will be 75 million up front. 10million in add on # 1, dependant of utd winning either the prem or CL. Add on # 2 will be another 5 million if he places in the top 3 of ballon d'or. Totaling 90 million

We may never see that extra 15.

It's 75 million. The 15 million in add ons are unlikely to come into effect and may never happen.

It's 75 million

No mate.

The add ons will be very easily achievable. Everton are putting this out there, through Joyce and White.

Probably if he scores a certain amount of goals next season etc, it'll be worth a few million.

It could potentially be around 90 million, in years to come.

It will be 75 million up front. 10million in add on # 1, dependant of utd winning either the prem or CL. Add on # 2 will be another 5 million if he places in the top 3 of ballon d'or. Totaling 90 million

We may never see that extra 15.

Unless you have extreme inside knowledge of this deal then I'm trusting Everton's mouthpiece in the media mate

No mate.

The add ons will be very easily achievable. Everton are putting this out there, through Joyce and White.

Probably if he scores a certain amount of goals next season etc, it'll be worth a few million.
Very easily achievable ??

Ha ha ha

I can't see it being scoring add ons

Hi mate.
To be honest I tagged you in to see if you could save me a load of time by saying "Hi Hibbo,,the player gains don't matter cos there's deffo rollover relief you massive tit"
Strange as it may seem, if rollover relief is as I think it is, the profits from sales are irrelevant as long as you spend them all.
Geri profit about the same as Cleverley too.
You're right about recognization of add ons mate, kicks in when the clause does.

Yea I'd imagine we use rollover on most of our chargeable gains to defer the tax. But the gains are definitely good from a purely commercial side as they give the scope to keep spending, and more importantly keep upping the wage bill.

Tbh I'd dare say chargeable gains are only way we'll be paying CT for the foreseeable as our trading losses c/f from the BK days are probably astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back