Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that, but that's not what he said was it? If he was told to be back at training and he hasn't bothered turning up then I fully agree, but reports were that he wasn't due back yet. If a deal is nearly done then what's to say the club haven't told him to not bother coming back for the time being?

Yeah, it was that he's not at Finch Farm.
And if Rom was given extended time off then I stand corrected on that, although then I would ask why is he still on holiday while most of the others have reported back? There's a way to conduct yourself even if you are on the way out.

Yeah, it was that he's not at Finch Farm.
And if Rom was given extended time off then I stand corrected on that, although then I would ask why is he still on holiday while most of the others have reported back? There's a way to conduct yourself even if you are on the way out.

I think there were conflicting reports about whether he was meant to be back yet or not, so I'm not sure what's true to be honest. I'll miss his goals but I won't miss his attitude and comments at every international break.

Ok.

But what are they?

Nobody will know probably - but we've obviously briefed 'easily attainable'.

United will have briefed £75m as it makes them look like they're getting a better deal.

£75m + Rooney is decent enough anyway, but there's no way there aren't some lucrative add ons.

Have we officially accepted that?
Still no confirmation?

The clubs are in talks supposedly.

United briefing that it's agreed. Everton briefing that it's not quite done yet.

This will be sorted over the weekend I think. Announcement by Monday.

You do realise we are about to receive 75 million yes MILLION pounds sterling YesPOUNDS STERLING and you want to sign Charlie Austin.
Invest in three options, different styles of player, who may only be squad players, offering a choices and a new dimension compared to our single dimension last year.
I will say again, we still aren't the most fashionable of clubs, and we'll pay over the odds on wages in the same way that Chinese clubs have had to

;)
Yea I'd imagine we use rollover on most of our chargeable gains to defer the tax. But the gains are definitely good from a purely commercial side as they give the scope to keep spending, and more importantly keep upping the wage bill.

Tbh I'd dare say chargeable gains are only way we'll be paying CT for the foreseeable as our trading losses c/f from the BK days are probably astronomical.
59.6 mil at 31.05.16- read the info provided you minge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back