Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Austin? Goal-hanger, and weve not had one of them for a while?
Llorente from Swansea, target man option.

Id give Mirallas an opportunity to play up top too

This is the sort of mentality that's been bred into our fans. Why settle for mediocrity? We shoot for the stars now mate. The dark days have long gone.

The situation with Rooney I assume made United the preferred buyer
Well that was an error of judgement then.

I think Lukaku is a bit limited in his all round game, and I think most fans would agree he is not a £75m player let a lone a £90m player, but that's not really relevant. The opportunity was there to get £90m out of Chelsea or Utd because of the state of the transfer market and the competence of both clubs. Now I am looking at Moshiri/Kenwright and wondering about their competence.

Chelsea are apparently making their move at some point today, apparently they are pretty peeved at Utd stealing a march on them and will bring an "aggressive" approach to the table today according to the Independent. I hope this translates as "Mr Moshri what's the bacs details....£100mil over in a pip..."

I love Rom, but the more I see him in those pix with that idiot Pogba, the happier I am to see him go.

Personally think £75m is a good deal for us. He's never worth 90.

Agreed.
Rom's the best striker we've had since the 80s, that is not in dispute. But posting pictures of himself with that Pogdog idiot and flying out to LA while he is still an Everton player is disrespectful and unprofessional. Good riddance.

The improvement in our sponsorship did not come prior to Moshiri's takeover, which is why they weren't included in the accounts. They will from the next one on.

The debt isn't still there. There's literally all the facts you need to state the debt has been wiped.

The ground has been pushed forward under Moshiri and we are looking very likely to have a waterfront stadium we all wanted.

We have improved the training facilities again in the last year and are continuing to do so.

Just stop it Dave.[/QU
Hear hear.

Agreed.
Rom's the best striker we've had since the 80s, that is not in dispute. But posting pictures of himself with that Pogdog idiot and flying out to LA while he is still an Everton player is disrespectful and unprofessional. Good riddance.

It's legal tapping up

Agreed.

Whilst Pogba is clearly a massive bell I fail to see how it's disrespectful or unprofessional to go on holiday with your mate? Are we saying he can only go on holiday with other Everton players and that contact with other clubs players outside of match days should be strictly prohibited?

Don't be daft.

Well that was an error of judgement then.

I think Lukaku is a bit limited in his all round game, and I think most fans would agree he is not a £75m player let a lone a £90m player, but that's not really relevant. The opportunity was there to get £90m out of Chelsea or Utd because of the state of the transfer market and the competence of both clubs. Now I am looking at Moshiri/Kenwright and wondering about their competence.
RK has stated he wants Rooney
Walsh has said he will drive to Manchester to pick him up.
We are getting 100 m for Lukaku.
Wether that's off United or Chelsea is immaterial.
It makes sense to sell to United if they pay Rooney off and he then fits into our pay structure
If we sold to Chelsea we would have to pay crazy wages to Tooney or else give him 10/12 m signing on fee

Chelsea are apparently making their move at some point today, apparently they are pretty peeved at Utd stealing a march on them and will bring an "aggressive" approach to the table today according to the Independent. I hope this translates as "Mr Moshri what's the bacs details....£100mil over in a pip..."

United are trying to say Rooney is a 10 million pound player and add-ons take it to 100 mil...

This is the sort of mentality that's been bred into our fans. Why settle for mediocrity? We shoot for the stars now mate. The dark days have long gone.
Charlie Austin would add a new dimension as a squad player. Has been unlucky with injuries of late - not sure about his fitness now right enough.
If we cant get Giroud, Llorente is similar in style, and can hold a ball up, and link play.
At the minute we are still unfashionable - we have money, but dont pay over the odds on fees or wages, youd have to pay silly wages for a signing like Morata, or Benzema for example. Lets not go OTT like other clubs who will be screwed if their owners get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back