Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could potentially be around 90 million, in years to come.

It will be 75 million up front. 10million in add on # 1, dependant of utd winning either the prem or CL. Add on # 2 will be another 5 million if he places in the top 3 of ballon d'or. Totaling 90 million

We may never see that extra 15.

Source?

Sky sports saying Everton now want 90 million for Lukaku 75 million with add ons - {the other 10 million probably the Ronney debarcle!} = 100 million?
Why do we always let UNT walk over us?

I think back in our day you could sign a player in a pub, without too many issues!

Sky Sports News HQ understands Lukaku does not have permission to be away from Everton's training base at Finch Farm, and was supposed to report back for pre-season training on Thursday.
I was wondering that.

What amazes me in all the air of great things the club are doing that we have let him say what he wanted and now do what he wants without issuing a single word publically condemning it. No offence but it makes us look like the club people perceive us to be, not the club we are slowly developing into

Sky sports saying Everton now want 90 million for Lukaku 75 million with add ons - {the other 10 million probably the Ronney debarcle!} = 100 million?
Why do we always let UNT walk over us?

Joey, realistically what do you think would be a good deal? Personally I think £75m going up to £90m is a good deal for us.

Joey, realistically what do you think would be a good deal? Personally I think £75m going up to £90m is a good deal for us.
Not when pogba was 90 million we ask Chelsea for 100 million and the do a bargain basement deal with unt - like we got ripped off with rooney-
Deja vue striking again - this is our leading goal scorer with 2 years left on his contract why not have a bidding war - no we want the hasbeen Rooney back whose legs have gone!
BK is behind all this crap!

I was wondering that.

What amazes me in all the air of great things the club are doing that we have let him say what he wanted and now do what he wants without issuing a single word publically condemning it. No offence but it makes us look like the club people perceive us to be, not the club we are slowly developing into
Maybe we don't feel the need to wash our dirty linen in public.

Not when pogba was 90 million we ask Chelsea for 100 million and the do a bargain basement deal with unt - like we got ripped off with rooney-
Deja vue striking again - this is our leading goal scorer with 2 years left on his contract why not have a bidding war - no we want the hasbeen Rooney back whose legs have gone!
BK is behind all this crap!

I don't know why but I've laughed a lot at this Joey

I was wondering that.

If we start a public war of words with him it will only lower the price. Deal with it privately and get the arrogant bellend shipped out asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back