Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when pogba was 90 million we ask Chelsea for 100 million and the do a bargain basement deal with unt - like we got ripped off with rooney-
Deja vue striking again - this is our leading goal scorer with 2 years left on his contract why not have a bidding war - no we want the hasbeen Rooney back whose legs have gone!
BK is behind all this crap!

No one knows what we've asked Chelsea to pay. £100m was always going to be a starting figure for negotiations. As long as add ons are achievable I think we've done well out if this and that's without considering any fee etc that might be waived to sign Rooney.

I'd have been delighted at £85m and it's likely we'll get a deal worth around that figure if not more.

Not when pogba was 90 million we ask Chelsea for 100 million and the do a bargain basement deal with unt - like we got ripped off with rooney-
Deja vue striking again - this is our leading goal scorer with 2 years left on his contract why not have a bidding war - no we want the hasbeen Rooney back whose legs have gone!
BK is behind all this crap!

Thats not exactly true. Juve only received £62m, the rest was paid to his agent due to part ownership etc

It's a different transaction, it's done already. Yeah, sure, I was happy with our window so far until we decided to swap our top goalscorer for a suitcase full of notes and a has-been.
What did you expect we would get for Lukaku besides money? Did you think he was staying? He wouldn't sign a new contract. He was always going this summer. He did not want to play for Everton. I'm not sure what
all the fuss is about.

Disgrace that he's missing training without permission clearly doesn't care about us any longer

I think we would be mad to sell for less than 100m. We've no need to sell and it just seems like desperation to accept a low bid

Made me laugh on Sky Sports how Bellew said he was irreplaceable, and then proceeds to say how he thinks we could replace Lukaku.

He said 2 or 3 players are needed, which I agree with, but no player is irreplaceable apart from maybe Messi or Ronaldo.

What did you expect we would get for Lukaku besides money? Did you think he was staying? He wouldn't sign a new contract. He was always going this summer. He did not want to play for Everton. I'm not sure what
all the fuss is about.
The undervalued fee perhaps! then add ons for our top goal scorer tell me where we can get one for a mere 75 million?????

John Aldridge has just been on Talksport saying Everton are a disgrace for holding out for such a ridiculous fee and keeping Lukaku against his will. He went on to say Liverpool demonstrated true class and dignity when they allowed Suarez his dream move to Barcelona after they made their first bid, and such humility was a credit to the people of the city.
That's actually very funny. Nothing to do with the fact that he was taking chunks out of players necks and embarrassed the crap out of his club at the WC.. lmao

Maybe we don't feel the need to wash our dirty linen in public.

If we start a public war of words with him it will only lower the price. Deal with it privately and get the arrogant bellend shipped out asap.

It's how the club is perceived though. In its simplest example, what does that tell other players who could move here? They can do whatever they want and the club won't act on it? what if Johnny foreigner who replaces him feels 6 months down the line he wants to talk about other clubs and moving to Barca or United or someone. Makes us look like a small time club still that anyone good leaves us. Correct me if I'm wrong but the past month transfer activity has been us putting a foundation to be able to compete with those clubs at the top who poach our players?

Hopefully he will be the last player to use the club now we're spending. Totally classless every time he plays for Belgium with his comments and the way he went about getting his move. Hopefully we won't miss his goals. Onwards and upwards!

Because we fold like the spineless feeder club we have always been to Man Utd for 3 decades.
3 decades ?

We've rinsed Utd ourselves lad.

If you believe Lukaku is worth that wedge we are getting, you're delusional. Good striker yes, but he's not a 90 million striker.

Fellaini was absolutely laughable and we took arguably their best attacking player in Kanchelskis in a shocker of a transfer.

Disgrace that he's missing training without permission clearly doesn't care about us any longer

I think we would be mad to sell for less than 100m. We've no need to sell and it just seems like desperation to accept a low bid
well how else is the 90m we've already spent going to be covered?

There is no need to sell he has two years left

Clearly however the club have spent money based on his sale and are therefore desperate to sell

Don't give me this statement of intent nonsense Everton because it's not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back