Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will certainly need Sigurdsson to add goals from midfield, even allowing for Klaassen.

That could be up to £40m of the £75m gone.

Not sure now if he is the answer, especially with Rooney's impending arrival as I would imagine he will be employed behind the traditional front man. But then how many games would he play?

I'm not in favour of signing Rooney + Giroud. Prefer Giroud but Rooney seems inevitable and that would give us two 30+ players who lack pace and mobility. The exact attributes that Koeman seeks to play a high press. Singing both of them makes no sense to me.

I'd prefer to drop interest in Giroud if Rooney is being signed, and put that money towards a younger striker. I think Josh King would be great for us.

If there is our man Walsh will know.
It will be a gamble brought in from outside of the league if we don't fancy Rooney and Giroud. Who else in the league with a sufficient goal-scoring record would anyone be happy with?

At least I'm comfortable believing the money will still all be there when the time comes.

I've no idea who the boss young strikers on the scene are anymore, I still thought Lacazzette was about 21 and he's 25. Though I did like the look of that Henry lad we've signed. WHERE'S @Zatara ?

Paul Joyce has spoken so it is goodbye to Rom for £75m + add-ons to £90m.

In a bit trampoline shins. Boss goalscorer, probably the best I've seen at Everton but your mouth will not be missed. Your arl fella will be selling you to Barca next year if you score 25 goals. Enjoy that Utd fans

Lukaku out for 80m
Sign Giroud 20m, Sigurdsson 30m, Rooney free and we're pretty much sorted in our midfield and attacking positions. Use any remaining money on a centre back / left back / right back.

Top scorer doesn't equate to best player.

I reckon we'll see an entirely different Everton come kick off.
Are you a bit excited about our potential style of play like myself mate ?
I can see us playing some proper footy..

Genuinely can't wait for us to start..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back