Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy for Man Utd supporters to be arrogant, but I wonder what M U's status in the world's pecking order would be if
that plane hadn't crashed in 1958. I won't elaborate. Just think about it.

Later generations may not be able to think through the process, but try, anyway.

It's easy for Man Utd supporters to be arrogant, but I wonder what M U's status in the world's pecking order would be if

Later generations may not be able to think through the process, but try, anyway.

No wonder we are called bitter.

Come on mate, that's a little below the belt. You could equally say that about us and the European ban. I personally think that this is the start of a slow slide for Man Utd. Whenever Ferguson went was going to be a major disaster but this is for another thread.

Personally hoping both Baines and Fellaini stay.

I personally don't mind how we play football as long as we win but number 4 worries me. We have this Belgian kid in our academy called Adnan Januzaj and he's extreamly promising however he has 1 year left of his contract and after being scared by the Pogba experience we as fans don't wanna see him leave but his agent 'Mino Raiola' has said he needs to be in the first team and playing games.

Well, in pre-season he was but in hindsight it must of been because rooney,valencia, nani etc were all injured because once the competitive games started he's back in the u21's. I know he's only 18 but when you have a special talent you need to let 'em play. Seeing Pogba tear Lazio a new one while were struggling to find a decent midifleder and reyling on Cleverley is depressing.

Really hope moyes gives him enough games so we tie him down.

Obviously I have vested interest in seeing the kopites pissed off by your deeds but I'm very sad to say that these young lads now don't stand a chance mate. They'll be on the fringe while he persists with Giggs before giving them a shot, before eventually being loaned out with the precursor for them being sold for a nominal fee to someone else. Look at how Barkley is blossoming as soon as he's gone, that's no coincidence.

He comes with lots of good points too mate so I'm not being like a spurned lover. He doesn't bullsh*t about in the media, United will not be resolute and very hard to beat which will do you in European aways and stuff. He'll demand the loyalty of the players you've got too.

Amazed he got the United job though, suppose we'll see.

I'm in no way disrespecting Manchester Utd . I'm pointing out to one particular fan that fate played a big part in his club's
status and had history taken a different course, he may not have been in a position to disrespect my club.

Not bitter, mate. I was around at the time and I've watched the Manchester United legend build around what happened in Munich
that day.

The United 'Brand' started around kicking in about 1992 anyway, started to be run like a business at the right time.

Owners had correct vision, and aligned it with the direction football was going.

They probably would have dominated a lot sooner given the talent that was lost in the crash.

The United 'Brand' started around kicking in about 1992 anyway, started to be run like a business at the right time.

Owners had correct vision, and aligned it with the direction football was going.
Befire that it was always the cheapo club right?

Probably the only club with Arsenal in the modern era that didn't "buy" success. They were successful and reaped the rewards... IE money as it skyrocketed.

I'm in no way disrespecting Manchester Utd . I'm pointing out to one particular fan that fate played a big part in his club's
status and had history taken a different course, he may not have been in a position to disrespect my club.

'fate' plays a part in the status of everything to be fair. Maybe if the plane didn't crash in Munich that Man U team would have dominated England and Europe for over a decade and their status now would be even bigger than it is.

Probably the only club with Arsenal in the modern era that didn't "buy" success. They were successful and reaped the rewards... IE money as it skyrocketed.

yeah they had their success at just the right time. Before the Fergie/Wenger years you wouldn't say that either club was bigger than ours

My fear is that Moyes has taken over in a Wankley/Paisley style handover and gets to grab the glory for the next decade on the back of red nose's legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back