Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we don't sign any of them. Just seems lazy from Moyes to be going for Everton's players. No disrespect but there everton players for a reason. Disappointing window all round, all United fans dreaded these two were his targets and what you know..? they are.

Fellaini at a push but Baines is completly uneeded. Evra has been fantastic this season and a fan favourite. Bringing in Baines just seems to disrupt things and is uncalled for.

that post shows why Moyes and Manchester United deserve each other.

Enjoy watch him drag you down, fella.

Boys like you are good value for it.

(every disrespect intended)

And remember he was "Everton manager for eleven years for a reason".

Really hope we don't sign any of them. Just seems lazy from Moyes to be going for Everton's players. No disrespect but there everton players for a reason. Disappointing window all round, all United fans dreaded these two were his targets and what you know..? they are.

Fellaini at a push but Baines is completly uneeded. Evra has been fantastic this season and a fan favourite. Bringing in Baines just seems to disrupt things and is uncalled for.
Well, I guess Moyes is your manager for a reason too mate.

Edit:
Hahaha Khalekan, beat me to it x

Well, I guess Moyes is your manager for a reason too mate.

I don't think he has the credentials to be our manager either and feel he struck gold. Winning sweet **** all and getting the biggest job in world football? because your pally with Ferguson and your scottish? Yeah i agree with your comment.

Also evertonians there as an article in the guardian claiming Moyes turned down Thiago Alcantara. WHich im furious about. Apparently he thought long and hard about and thought he wouldnt suit english football?

Is he always this indecisive? Because if he is it will end up costing us on bigger targets.

Is that arrogant ignorance... or ignorant arrogance?

Not really sure - you choose, son.

Also evertonians there as an article in the guardian claiming Moyes turned down Thiago Alcantara. WHich im furious about. Apparently he thought long and hard about and thought he wouldnt suit english football?

Is he always this indecisive? Because if he is it will end up costing us on bigger targets.

He wasn't known as 'Dithering Davey' for no reason. He's YOUR problem now. ;)

He's arragant enough to make sure everyone fits his criteria [as a control freak], and hasn't been adaptive for some time. Enjoy the ride dude.

Hahaha get lost lad.

Ok mate, I think maybe you need a top up on the meds.

That sentence is as contradictory as it comes. Get off your pedestal for a minute mate, I remember us tonking you five nil on the way to winning the title and no one sneered at United like that.

I don't think he has the credentials to be our manager either and feel he struck gold. Winning sweet **** all and getting the biggest job in world football? because your pally with Ferguson and your scottish? Yeah i agree with your comment.

He did indeed, you're just ticking the first box off the Moyes tickbox. Here's the list of five so you're prepared.

1 - Dithers over any transfer usually missing the target and ends up scrambling at the end of the transfer window missing out.

2 - Every single player back for a corner.

3 - No subs until it's gone sixty minutes no matter what the scoreline, defender on for an attacker when you're chasing the game.

4 - Mostly swerves playing young players in competitive games and when he does he burdens them out of position.

5 - Diagonal balls from the back that seldom work.

Good luck though mate, I do hope it works out for you like but can't see it.

Credentials to be your manager? Maybe United struck gold with Fergie. Til he turned up, United had 7 league titles and had been on a twenty five year run without a title. 20 years of Fergie and you've disappeared up your own arses in an almost Kopite way. Enjoy Moyes lad, you deserve each other

That sentence is as contradictory as it comes. Get off your pedestal for a minute mate, I remember us tonking you five nil on the way to winning the title and no one sneered at United like that.

He did indeed, you're just ticking the first box off the Moyes tickbox. Here's the list of five so you're prepared.

1 - Dithers over any transfer usually missing the target and ends up scrambling at the end of the transfer window missing out.

2 - Every single player back for a corner.

3 - No subs until it's gone sixty minutes no matter what the scoreline, defender on for an attacker when you're chasing the game.

4 - Mostly swerves playing young players in competitive games and when he does he burdens them out of position.

5 - Diagonal balls from the back that seldom work.

Good luck though mate, I do hope it works out for you like but can't see it.

I personally don't mind how we play football as long as we win but number 4 worries me. We have this Belgian kid in our academy called Adnan Januzaj and he's extreamly promising however he has 1 year left of his contract and after being scared by the Pogba experience we as fans don't wanna see him leave but his agent 'Mino Raiola' has said he needs to be in the first team and playing games.

Well, in pre-season he was but in hindsight it must of been because rooney,valencia, nani etc were all injured because once the competitive games started he's back in the u21's. I know he's only 18 but when you have a special talent you need to let 'em play. Seeing Pogba tear Lazio a new one while were struggling to find a decent midifleder and reyling on Cleverley is depressing.

Really hope moyes gives him enough games so we tie him down.

I personally don't mind how we play football as long as we win but number 4 worries me. We have this Belgian kid in our academy called Adnan Januzaj and he's extreamly promising however he has 1 year left of his contract and after being scared by the Pogba experience we as fans don't wanna see him leave but his agent 'Mino Raiola' has said he needs to be in the first team and playing games.

Well, in pre-season he was but in hindsight it must of been because rooney,valencia, nani etc were all injured because once the competitive games started he's back in the u21's. I know he's only 18 but when you have a special talent you need to let 'em play. Seeing Pogba tear Lazio a new one while were struggling to find a decent midifleder and reyling on Cleverley is depressing.

Really hope moyes gives him enough games so we tie him down.
He'll sign for the Skunks on a freebie like Gosling mate :(

He'll sign for the Skunks on a freebie like Gosling mate :(

tumblr_inline_mr4ykeoW511qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back