Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I think £23m upwards would do me for Fellaini, I'd rather keep them both but of the 2 I can only see Fellaini having his head turned by a bid and if that happens then we need to sell him and get replacements in, otherwise we'll be going through a repeat of this in January.

Selling at such a late stage will only mean we'd have to overpay to get our own targets in with other clubs being aware we've had a decent sum to spend.

23 is a good price as it also a fair price, but because they have took the piss and unsettled the player and it being so late, you have to add extra as other clubs will now add extra to our targets. I would try and get 27 million.

Woodward at Manure has apparently sent a 'terse' letter to Chelsea, demanding no further bids for Rooney. I suggest someone at Goodison cites Woodward's hypocrisy when the next bid comes in for either or both.

Woodward at Manure has apparently sent a 'terse' letter to Chelsea, demanding no further bids for Rooney. I suggest someone at Goodison cites Woodward's hypocrisy when the next bid comes in for either or both.

Saw that this morning and immediately thought...'what does terse mean?'

I have resigned myself to the fact that Fellaini is leaving now, but Baines isn't.

25m which will allow Martinez to get a good young replacement for central midfield, Barry on loan and Victor Moses in.

That for me would be a good window.

LOL @ The knobhead writing to Chelsea, does he expect them to turn round and apologise and agree not to bid again?

Sounds like they have a comedy double act going on at Utd now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back