Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
And its 2 hours from Belgium.

Dublin Brussels flight time is 1hr 15.

Fellaini to join Shamrock Rovers in January transfer window!!!

Everton agree to free transfer as a thank you to Rovers for Peter Farrell and Tommy Eglinton, on condition that we don't sell him on to any EPL teams.

Its OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!! (y)

Are you trapped in some form of time warp? Maybe a time when you had some form of relevance perhaps?

Anyway, you'd better crack on with your letter to the SFO about the Moyes / Kenwright / Baines / Fellaini / United conspiracy :lol: , you crank

handbag.gif

This Bale situation is a freak accident and Spurs are incredibly lucky. He is in no way worth that much money.

As I've said, we need a bidding war for Fellaini or Baines.

Levy is only able to do that because he has the finacial muscle of Joe Lewis underpinning everything that happens at Spurs.

Joe is one of the richest men in the world and as such he can dictate to players that they must honour their contracts and tell predatory clubs that they can cough up whatever amount he thinks is acceptable or they can just sod off.

spot on mate. That man has dollar to spare. A lot of people go on about Levy doing this and that but its Lewis who bankrolls everything Spurs do but stays well and truly in the background.

Anyone else think that Fellaini not getting his move could do more harm than good at this stage? I'm speculating here but my guess is that Fellaini wants the move to United and is probably half expecting it, so if it doesn't happen could we see a demotivated player on the pitch (which is not worth a w*nk to us of course), he may even do a bit of sulking and get his auld fella to throw a few soundbites in to get the move back on in january...................I'm not saying that this WILL happen just that its certainly a situation which could happen and would be the worst case scenario for us

Would have worked for Fellaini last year and but with Barkley and a healthy Gibson, he could conceivably be "frozen out" if he chose to not give 100% on the pitch this season.

Frankly, I don't see that being an issue.

Manchester United supremo Ed Woodward has sent Chelsea a ‘terse’ letter warning them to make no new bids for Wayne Rooney.

Chief executive Woodward - backed by the champions' American owners - put his views in writing in a ‘Dear Roman...’ message aimed to block a new bid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-transfer-manchester-united-2206730

Yet they keep coming back for Felli and Baines???? Plot. Lost.

Stories with no quotes (especially in the Mirror) aren't worth wasting your time on...

I just have a feeling that whatever what happens on the transfer front, our new manager can handle it. As I said earlier, anything at this time regarding Martinez is pure speculation. That said, I just have a good feeling about replacing Fellaini. I'd still rather keep him, not force the manager with that type of situation, and buy with other money, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back