Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should give Moyes the go ahead two hours before the window shuts. But only if he delivers the cash alone in person in a briefcase to a secret address. first he goes to a phone box, then he follows directions to subsequent phone boxes, before finally arriving at a poorly lit underground car park at 1 minute before midnight where he sees two silhouettes stood in front car headlights. One with a big afro. "I've got the money" he says. popping open the briefcase. Suddenly Kenwright spots Round hiding in the back of Moyses car.
"you lied to me Moyes, that's it NO DEAL"
The Everton party bundles into the car and wheel spins out of there.
Moyes falls to his knees, tears in his eyes, "Nooooooooooooooo!"
"Its all right says Round, we can still get Jo"
"Noooooooooooooo!"

A sad state of today's football that these so called big clubs(i say so called because there behavior is small time) get to do whatever they want in an attempt to sign the best players from the rest of us. Real, Barca, Utd etc all do it and UEFA/FIFA never say squat.

Unt you would have thought early this week woul;d have puit a more realistic bid in for both or one of these players - I would like to think DM has been telephone by BK and told to get lost - evidently they had a gentleman's agreement of DM not coming after our players if they get these two next season Coleman & Barkley will follow it has to stop or sell the club BK!

Moyes is waiting for Saturday, he thinks both Baines and Fellaini will be unhappy (like Lescott) and we will run after him begging him to take them.

Where does Fellaini prefer to play? does anyone know. Don't see Martinez playing him behind the striker like last season, more like box to box where Moyes will play him behind a striker.

"Sometimes I look at myself and ask, 'What is my best position?' I think it's a defensive midfielder, that's the best one. The manager (Moyes) might like it sometimes when I play up front because I can cause trouble for the defenders, but for me my best position defensive midfield - stopping the opposition and then looking to impose myself on a game."

Just imagine: Saturday against WBA, it's 0-1 on the 91st minute a free kick Baines slots it home, players run and grab the ball to try to score the winner, on the 94th minute we get a corner, Baines take it and Fellaini heads it home and they both go mental and jump into the Gwladys street to celebrate with the fans

On a second thought, i would gladly postpone that scenario to the United game

oh how id love a chairman like levy right about now, we would be getting £50M+ for both these or they would be staying.

Levy well and truly stands up to every club, even super clubs like real madrid.

We act all hard then roll over and get our belly tickle...pi55es me right off

Fellaini isn't going to ask for a transfer, he's still happily tweeting away. Today it was about his new footy boots.

The minute he goes quiet for more than a few days, then we'll know something is up.

I think Felli will go to Chelsea or Real Madrid....but next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Everton have said that to him...stick around for this season and we won't stand in your way of a big move next summer. To be honest, I don't think Utd are a great attraction to him. There is some serious rebuilding to be done there.

I hope I'm right

I think Felli will go to Chelsea or Real Madrid....but next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Everton have said that to him...stick around for this season and we won't stand in your way of a big move next summer. To be honest, I don't think Utd are a great attraction to him. There is some serious rebuilding to be done there.

I hope I'm right

Neither of those teams want him, they would have triggered the release clause otherwise. Madrid will do anything they need to, in order to get the players they want. They clearly don't want Fellaini.

Can someone remind me, when Gravesen left for Madrid, did he force a move or was there a release clause in place?

Neither of those teams want him, they would have triggered the release clause otherwise. Madrid will do anything they need to, in order to get the players they want. They clearly don't want Fellaini.

Can someone remind me, when Gravesen left for Madrid, did he force a move or was there a release clause in place?

Six months left on his contract if I remember right, so they offered 2m or something which was good business.

Six months left on his contract if I remember right, so they offered 2m or something which was good business.

I was gutted at the time though, he was in excellent form in the first half of the 04/05 season.

But we got Arteta after that so I suppose it worked out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back