Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worry now is if Felli requests a transfer

The reason that he won't ask for a transfer is the loyalty bonus becomes null and void,around 15% of the fee. There may also be tranche payments which are usually paid every 3/6months in the form of bonuses etc, these would also be waived by the player requesting a transfer. Hence you don't see many players handing in a request unless the purchasing team cover the players financial losses, which in essence could add another 25% to the fee.

Fellaini isn't going to ask for a transfer, he's still happily tweeting away. Today it was about his new footy boots.

The minute he goes quiet for more than a few days, then we'll know something is up.

Given that, I can see how a player would think "the manager probably won't even play me if he values me so little. If I was really in his plans he'd have offered more, so maybe I won't rock the boat unless my manager agrees to sell"

Yes..thats what I was trying to imply...but its been a long day(a long week, actually!)

Hahahahaha well done, that's taken the conspiracy theories to a new level, congratulations you've reached 'bark at the moon' level

You probably thought the Kirkby move was attempted for the benefit of the club ?

forrest-gump.jpg

You probably thought the Kirkby move was attempted for the benefit of the club]

Are you trapped in some form of time warp? Maybe a time when you had some form of relevance perhaps?

Anyway, you'd better crack on with your letter to the SFO about the Moyes / Kenwright / Baines / Fellaini / United conspiracy :lol: , you crank

The Guardian sticking their oar in again - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/20/marouane-fellaini-leighton-baines-everton . There doesn't seem to be any substance to this article at all, just a bit of space filler. They offer no evidence that Fellaini or Baines is likely to put in a transfer request. And they don't explain how this will change the situation. The fact is, it won't. Even if Felli did suddenly put in a transfer request now, there's no way Everton would agree a couple of days before the window closes to knock several million off the asking price.

Where does Fellaini prefer to play? does anyone know. Don't see Martinez playing him behind the striker like last season, more like box to box where Moyes will play him behind a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back