Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting is how fast Bills relationship with the Moyesiah has gone in the bin. And that is cos Moyes has shut the door with a bang without looking back once. He's a complete tw@t, lets face it.

Moyes is giving the whole of football a lesson in how to ruin a reputation very quickly. No One of note wants to sign for him, and in desperation he's back trying to get two of our best. I do not think he wants Fellaini for footballing reasons, nor Baines. It is a move to weaken the United competition and will not neccesarily improve his team. Were excactly will Fellaini fit in the United first eleven? Moyes has managed to [Poor language removed] almost everyone at both ends of the Easst Lancs. Fellaini will not be pleased to know that his value hasn't gone up in Moyes eyes since he was signed. Baines will wonder why he was only valued at £12 million, Evra and possibly Carrick will be peed off as well. Loved Martinez 'waste of time' statement. I'll bet Martinez can play hard ball when needed.

Moyes is giving the whole of football a lesson in how to ruin a reputation very quickly. No One of note wants to sign for him, and in desperation he's back trying to get two of our best. I do not think he wants Fellaini for footballing reasons, nor Baines. It is a move to weaken the United competition and will not neccesarily improve his team. Were excactly will Fellaini fit in the United first eleven? Moyes has managed to [Poor language removed] almost everyone at both ends of the Easst Lancs. Fellaini will not be pleased to know that his value hasn't gone up in Moyes eyes since he was signed. Baines will wonder why he was only valued at £12 million, Evra and possibly Carrick will be peed off as well. Loved Martinez 'waste of time' statement. I'll bet Martinez can play hard ball when needed.

The players won't give two hoots about their valuation - two things influence or interest them - earnings, and after that can they realistically have the need for their Mrs to buy in some Brasso.

Those asking where Fellaini will fit in at Utd must be watching old VHS videos of Utd...their midfield consists of Cleverley, Carrick, Giggs ably assisted by the likes of Anderson, Young, Jones and the boy Kagawa.....granted they won the EPL, but in truth that was because RVP was on fire and the other top teams were weak. Fellaini would walk into that team.

What's interesting is how fast Bills relationship with the Moyesiah has gone in the bin. And that is cos Moyes has shut the door with a bang without looking back once. He's a complete tw@t, lets face it.

I don't think he slammed the door shut myself, more like he's come back & pissed through the letter box

I have lost all respect for Moyes.

I'm not having a go for the sake of it, but he's really gone down in my estimation. Good on Martinez for saying the bid was a waste of time.

Far too early to be posting stuff like this. Let's see how ours and United's squad look come the close of the transfer window.

The assertion that a footballer wouldn't sign for someone because of the price they value the player at is just ridiculous though. "I'm not signing for you because you only offered 'X' amount of money for my signature" has been said by no footballer ever.

Last edited:

I have lost all respect for Moyes.

I'm not having a go for the sake of it, but he's really gone down in my estimation. Good on Martinez for saying the bid was a waste of time.

He associated with Kenwright far too closely, shielded him, never spoke out against the Kirkby move....in return for a massive salary.

Can't give up on the possibility there's a pantomine going on here. When/if, Baines/Fellaini go for far less than market value I'd like to see the SFO take a good look at the parties facilitating the transfer.

He associated with Kenwright far too closely, shielded him, never spoke out against the Kirkby move....in return for a massive salary.

Can't give up on the possibility there's a pantomine going on here. When/if, Baines/Fellaini go for far less than market value I'd like to see the SFO take a good look at the parties facilitating the transfer.

Hahahahaha well done, that's taken the conspiracy theories to a new level, congratulations you've reached 'bark at the moon' level

Far too early to be posting stuff like this. Let's see how ours and United's squad look come the close of the transfer window.

The assertion that a footballer wouldn't sign for someone because of the price they value the player at is just ridiculous though. "I'm not signing for you because you only offered 'X' amount of money for my signature" has been said by no footballer ever.

You're right, but I think the point of that bid was to tap them up, and possibly get one or both of them to submit a transfer request.

Given that, I can see how a player would think "the manager probably won't even play me if he values me so little. If I was really in his plans he'd have offered more, so maybe I won't rock the boat unless my manager agrees to sell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back