Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we holding them back exactly? They both signed on the dotted line knowing full well what they were getting themselves into. Either play their full price or wait till their contracts expire.

Last edited:
Yip.

Moyes had bought into the hype that EFC would "fall apart" without him.

It may yet happen.....but so far the new optimism blowing through the club has probably taken him by surprise and given his ego it is hard for him to take.

It won't. We were never Moyes FC, despite what some thought.

And I liked him.

I'm honestly surprised by this. Thought he had more class. Obviously not. Taking it as a positive that we don't have him in charge anymore to be honest, but I hope he gets abused when he comes back to goodison!

At least one good think has come out of all this.

The civil war on here is officially over.

I think the critical mass of opinion on GOT is four square behind Roberto and Moyes is now regarded with very little affection.

Come on hey lads.

Moyes did a lot for us.

And now he's trying to screw us over with his complete disrespect of the club, the manager, the 'holding back' comments which are outrageous, deliberately trying to unsettle players. He's spitting in the face of every Evertonian that clapped him in May.

He's become everything he despised, or at least claimed to despise, when he was at Everton.

He's ruining his legacy.

wow what happened to Moyes when he left us? The guy was grumpy but he had dignity and class. Hes losing old friends and hes not going to gain new ones with this behavior.

tbh looks like he is trying to hide his inferiority complex by acting like a tool

I think the critical mass of opinion on GOT is four square behind Roberto and Moyes is now regarded with very little affection.

Until we lose 2-0 against West Brom tomorrow

True. Maybe he's inadvertently doing us a favour! i just hope we come out on top in this when the transfer window is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back