Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does "we don't sell cheap" square with "not holding players back?" So we're just supposed to accept their first offer for the good of the players? When Arteta and Rodwell were sold the deals were just announced. Did we accept whatever the buying club thought was reasonable 'for the good of the players?'

I would love us to actually show some balls now and just say 'that's it, the pair arent for sale, that's how Everton 'work' from now on'.

We wont, obviously.

I guess he is worried that Martines will perform better than him with the squad he left behind for him and people (media) who kept saying Moyes is doing miracles and Everton punching above their weight will start asking questions.

What we do or how we perform this year will have direct effect on his future, if we end up mid table, United fans and even the board will say they made the right choice, look how Everton fell behind as soon as Moyes left, but if we end up in Top 7, people will say Everton didn’t suffer without Moyes.

But we all know that if Baines and Fellaini are sold, especially for 30M, even if Martines spends the whole 30M, no one can replace them, they both represent 50% of our team, so Moyes is trying to “destroy” our team.

Won’t be surprised if he comes back few hours before the window closes with an offer the board can’t refuse, right when we can’t use the money to get replacements.

Haven't been this football related angry in a log time. Bad bad man. The only good to come of this is that is overhyped time at Everton will be quickly forgotten and we can get back to doing what we done in every other decade before him and start winning trophys again. I just prey he gets a dogs life back at Goodison because even though it is 9 moths away I won't forget this! Scottish ****

: Moyes: "Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work"

This will haunt Moyes. A stupid thing for him to say.

Roberto will pass them off the park at Goodison. Thank god Moyes' Everton is a thing of the past.

I guess he is worried that Martines will perform better than him with the squad he left behind for him and people (media) who kept saying Moyes is doing miracles and Everton punching above their weight will start asking questions.

What we do or how we perform this year will have direct effect on his future, if we end up mid table, United fans and even the board will say they made the right choice, look how Everton fell behind as soon as Moyes left, but if we end up in Top 7, people will say Everton didn’t suffer without Moyes.

Spot on, and if we do well, and they finish 2nd/3rd, his position will look even worse.

Oh and most of the journalists ****ging him off right now on twitter, Phil McNulty’s tweets created mayhem on redcafe

It is very simple what we have to do now in my opinion: do not sell either player to them. Both seem happy here, and both have long contracts to run. It winds me up reading people saying they would accept x, and reject y. We are getting our hair ruffled by this shower of biffs, with Moyes the chief patroniser. Moyes has obviously said EFC will sell eventually because I know Bill and how he works. Time for us now to say: "We won't have the p!ss taken out of us, you are not getting either of our players. Now kindly do one." Cheeky pricks tapped Moyes up and even issued an apology for their conduct now I'm reading people on here quoting acceptable prices they can have Baines for, who just happens to be one of the finest players in his position in the world might I add. We are being buzzed off by them, it's time we showed some ambition ffs.

This ^^^ all day long , tell them to get ****ed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back