Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
: Moyes: "Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work"

Utter utter bellend.

LOL why not??

ha ha ha mate that made me laugh nice one

(i'm joking, never post again)

I just feel like he's f'ing with us and I'd like to f with him back. I'm sure someone can think of something more effective, but anything that drove a bigger wedge between Moyes and Rooney would work.

Martinez should come out and say, "David has big shoes to fill and is obviously trying his hardest to bring players in. It's tough for him, because they're not his players, they're Sir Alex's, so he has to fight hard to earn their respect. It will be a long process."

: Moyes: "Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work"

Utter utter bellend.

reading that made me feel sick..and the most angry ive been about anything football related in quite a while! could you EVER imagine catterick,kendall,royle saying something like that?!

Utter utter bellend.

What he means is that Martines will not have money to spend from the board and he will have to sell to buy

Martinez should come out and say, "David has big shoes to fill and is obviously trying his hardest to bring players in. It's tough for him, because they're not his players, they're Sir Alex's, so he has to fight hard to earn their respect. It will be a long process."

That would be lovely.

class

What he means is that Martines will not have money to spend from the board and he will have to sell to buy

Probably true. My point would be that there is just no need to say it. It's just an arrogant snidey way of undermining Martinez, trying to put him in his place, as if to say, "They'll force you to sell them in the end". That's what he means.

Just for once I'd love us to tell them where to go and keep hold of the players.

Surely, if Moyes is talking to Kenwright most weeks they just have a conversation that goes something like:

DM: Bill, you know that I'd like to sign Fellaini and Baines. How much would you accept?
BK: Well, looking at the market, we think £40m is reasonable.
DM: I can't go that high. I was thinking more like £30m. Could we meet in the middle?
BK: Make it £37.5m and you've got a deal.
DM: £36.5m?
BK: Done.

What's with the blind bidding? They could probably get it sorted in 5 minutes and then everyone could settle down and concentrate on football.

"When and if we make another bid" sounds like "when we make another bid". I didn't like how he said "you'll have to ask 'them' (Everton) either".

How does Moyes always manage to sound like the injured party? He's going to wind a lot of fans from both clubs up this season by the sound of it. And that can't be a smart move.

It is very simple what we have to do now in my opinion: do not sell either player to them. Both seem happy here, and both have long contracts to run. It winds me up reading people saying they would accept x, and reject y. We are getting our hair ruffled by this shower of biffs, with Moyes the chief patroniser. Moyes has obviously said EFC will sell eventually because I know Bill and how he works. Time for us now to say: "We won't have the p!ss taken out of us, you are not getting either of our players. Now kindly do one." Cheeky pricks tapped Moyes up and even issued an apology for their conduct now I'm reading people on here quoting acceptable prices they can have Baines for, who just happens to be one of the finest players in his position in the world might I add. We are being buzzed off by them, it's time we showed some ambition ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back