Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. So the Mail and 4th Official spinning bollocks then?

Bingo.

Media spinnage and most are fuming over nothing.

Chill lids. We'll make some change off this.

Last edited:
He comes out with some corkers. Tries to be clever, ends up saying about twelve contradictory things at once and tries to cover it up by doing a weird threatening smile glare combo.

I read your book review earlier BrOwnZ, you're a very intelligent man, should take over as next Man United boss

Im sure Everton did leak it to the Echo and i for one applaud them for it. Man United make a piss poor bid they should be pulled up on it, especially after tapping up our manager last season.

Moyes thinks its a fair bid, fair do's but 95% of sane football followers think he is being a [Poor language removed]. Man United fans better watch out, they may be getting their own ginger equivalent to Wenger, not being prepared to meet the markets demands.

Moyes is lying through his teeth, if he was still manager he would be absolutely fuming over a bid like this.

Moyes in an absolute bottler who has shown himself up as a classless bully. I will laugh my ass off when it goes t!ts up at United and he gets sacked

"Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work"

What a patronising, arrogant no-mark. Bridges are burnt Moyes

Moyes if you offer enough you know we will sell, but you haven't,. yet you are getting a cob on because we won't let our players go for less than they are worth. Would love Martinez to win a cup this season just to show that you are a bottler.

So sick of Moyes and his BS ... just go away. He's the rich kid with all the toys in the world but he isn't happy because he wants to get the toys that belong to the poor kid who gets his toys at the charity shop. Just 'koff ... ten minutes in and he's using all their evil little snidey tricks. Ugh.

Moyes is basically emulating Mark Hughes.

Now he's 'at a rich club' he's throwing his weight around, snidey remarks - 'I know how Everton work, I signed all their players' - what the hell has that got to do with the matter at hand?

Utterly disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back