Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bit that gets me the most:

'All we can do is do our job here. Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work

In Moyes speak that's an 'aah look at him with his romantic notions of trying to keep his best players at a small club....he'll learn the way it really is soon...'

Questions:

- Why is Bill Kenwright still speaking to Moyes 'most weeks'?
- Why is Moyes patronising Martinez by telling him 'I know how Everton works' and 'I signed every player at the club'? Might be true but why say it?
- Why is he quite outrageously saying that we are holding back Baines and Fellaini's careers?
- Why is he insinuating we made the bid public, when we didn't, the press did. Greg from the Echo said Everton were angry he got the scoop, and that's why they responded public, to let fans know what's going on.

Questions:

- Why is Bill Kenwright still speaking to Moyes 'most weeks'?
- Why is Moyes patronising Martinez by telling him 'I know how Everton works' and 'I signed every player at the club'? Might be true but why say it?
- Why is he quite outrageously saying that we are holding back Baines and Fellaini's careers?
- Why is he insinuating we made the bid public, when we didn't, the press did. Greg from the Echo said Everton were angry he got the scoop, and that's why they responded public, to let fans know what's going on.

Come on, stop being naive. We gave Greg the story, we planted it. We made it public by using our mouth piece the Echo.

If the deal is done on the last day, i would not be surprised to say the least.

He's no right. At all.

He can get lost, the hypocritical liar.

When did he sell a single key player whilst with us ? Lescott was the closest, but even in defence Jag's was more important.
It's his bullying demeanour towards Martinez, and his condescendingly static view of Everton's potential that gets me most at the moment.
Do one ffs.

Who told the Echo, it was not United that's for sure.

Im sure Everton did leak it to the Echo and i for one applaud them for it. Man United make a piss poor bid they should be pulled up on it, especially after tapping up our manager last season.

Moyes thinks its a fair bid, fair do's but 95% of sane football followers think he is being a [Poor language removed]. Man United fans better watch out, they may be getting their own ginger equivalent to Wenger, not being prepared to meet the markets demands.

He comes out with some corkers. Tries to be clever, ends up saying about twelve contradictory things at once and tries to cover it up by doing a weird threatening smile glare combo.

When did he sell a single key player whilst with us ? Lescott was the closest, but even in defence Jag's was more important.
It's his bullying demeanour towards Martinez, and his condescendingly static view of Everton's potential that gets me most at the moment.
Do one ffs.

It's the fact he's clearly had that view for a number of years that's the most frustrating thing. Should've been gone a long time ago

Have to bring this one back now.

David Moyes...
iGFATNreX0vv3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back