Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost all respect for David Moyes after his latest broadside against Everton. It smacks of desperation. Nobody wants to play for him and he's only hope now is to go back to the players he knows so well. I sincerely hope Everton stand firm for the sake of our own self-respect and refuse to enter into any negotiation for any player. We need to send a message out that the days of bowing at the altar of united are over.

As far back as I can remember, he has always been servile to all things Man U at our expense: his roll over and die tactics when we go to Old Trafford, that "gentleman agreement" not to play Tim Howard which even baffled the FA etc. Possibly Sir Alex had first refusal on all our players all along, and Fergie sold him squad players who were surplus to requirements? I had been sad to see him go, but now I'm glad that he is gone. The job is obviously too big for him. He's aged considerably since he took the job and he doesn't seem to be enjoying it. He's made me sooo angry!

Correct me if I am wrong but when moyes was in charge of everton did he not say that at everton we do not talk about players from other clubs and when talking about players leaving that the grass isn't always greener for players when they leave everton! I was a moyes fan but I have lost all respect for the man now we should just come out and say that banies and Fellini are not for sale at any price I would just not sell moyes either of them now out of principle. For the better of there careers? surely staying at everton would be best for banies guaranteed 1st team is what he needs if he has any chance of being englands 1st choice leftback would he play every week at man utd with evra around

I honestly believe that Moyes now thinks because he's 'made it' that everyone should be honoured to come join him, at the price he dictates. His only signing so far is arrogance.
In the world of football he's still 'the ex-Everton manager', the same man who is yet to win a trophy in his management career(charity shield v Wigan pfff), he's treated with indifference by his new supporters and with growing annoyance by his previous supporters. World class players don't crave to play under David Moyes to enhance their careers, they would go to United because it's United..and they pay well.
You're currently trying to bite the hand that fed you Davey...in April, when we play you and you're just about to give up the title..I hope we bite you on the arse in return

I had him down as the most over-rated manager in football, but I never expected him to also add most despised to that.

I'll laugh my cock off when they jib him off after he's found out. A cnut of the highest order. And who dishes up the most dire football.

Let's turn this anger into a huge atmosphere for Roberto today. We need the place sold out and buzzing. New era, new style of football, and we need to be 100% behind RM and the team.

I am fuming about what Moyes said - best way to deal with it is to win games with class!

Well I've defended moyes over a lot of the stuff thrown at him on here since he left but this latest outburst is quite un-defendable really. I fully believed moyes would have no idea of the size of the bid, and tbh once he found out thought he'd be a little embarrassed. It's not looking like that is the case!

It's quite simple moyes lad....If you want our best 2 players "Yes" it's gonna affect us you plonker, so put the BIG bid in it deserves in private and back in July so we can re-build!!

"It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it" [Poor language removed] head!!

Think you'v had those keys to the front door taken away. Will look forward to seeing you skulk out the back door when we hammer you at goodison!

Classless that from Moyes, I've totally lost respect for the man after this saga. The way he's tried to undermine the club, with his tactics over his desire to sign these 2 players is nothing short of a disgrace.

"Holding them back" Davie? & "If Sir Alex had come calling" what the actual ****?, you sychophantic, slimey ****house. Well done for trashing 11 years of goodwill in the space of a couple of months, I hope you crash & burn there after this, starting on Monday on your home debut.

Just glad his lacky phil Neville wont be anywhere near our team when we do them at Goodison, he would have happily rolled over, and told us how grateful we should be for having been associated with the great Moyes, your small time attitude isn't welcome in any shape or form rusty balls, do one

Well I've defended moyes over a lot of the stuff thrown at him on here since he left but this latest outburst is quite un-defendable really. I fully believed moyes would have no idea of the size of the bid, and tbh once he found out thought he'd be a little embarrassed. It's not looking like that is the case!

It's quite simple moyes lad....If you want our best 2 players "Yes" it's gonna affect us you plonker, so put the BIG bid in it deserves in private and back in July so we can re-build!!

"It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it" [Poor language removed] head!!

Think you'v had those keys to the front door taken away. Will look forward to seeing you skulk out the back door when we hammer you at goodison!

That almost sounded like an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back