Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still gawls me the reception he got and the fact he was allowed to stay as our manager for 2 weeks after hed become the UTD manager.

Small time bollocks that was, hate BK even more for that.

How angry was Moyes when Cuty were taking the piss for lescott! I want him to fail and be sacked so badly.

I don't because I've always asserted that bill would have him back in an instant. Luckily I think the bad feeling by the end of this month is going to be so bad that it won't be possible.

I'm nearly 100% certain that Moyes would have had a say in the prices.

Their board wouldn't not ask the former manager of those players for his opinions.

Sooooo, you're going to bid for 2 players from Everton
You have the former Everton manager in the next room
&
You're NOT going to ask him what he thinks their value is AND what he thinks his former club might accept????

er OK.

THIS IS 100% MOYES.

& It's now emerging that the bid came on the eve of the new season. Classy

I don't think it's 100% Moyes but I totally agree he will have been asked in those terms what they should start at, as stated, why wouldn't you?

Good. The less we have to do with that club, the better. Bring on bad relations.

100% agree. We can't be their feeder club for our best players, being literally thrown scraps when they want rid to butter us up. Not saying the players didn't work well, but it was all going towards an end goal of Moyes.

Is there an actual official statement from Everton about this or could it be a case of made up stories?
Fellaini can go for about £18m as he looks disinterested and a liability. Baines has to be worth about £21m.

We're talking at least £28m for Fellaini, £22m for Baines. £50m combined, or at a stretch £45m.

Nobody in their right mind can claim £28m for both is a respectful bid and, this time, this is 100% Moyes dictating transfer policy and treating Everton with disdain.

We're talking at least £28m for Fellaini, £22m for Baines. £50m combined, or at a stretch £45m.

Nobody in their right mind can claim £28m for both is a respectful bid and, this time, this is 100% Moyes dictating transfer policy and treating Everton with disdain.

I reckon we would agree to 38 million for the pair, personally I would tell them to do one.

I've actually been up for a while. Had a filling, digested the news whilst the numbness subsided and am now here. You been putting down some flags badly this morning? haha xxx

Oh and think Bill may actually show some backbone with this. Not convinced United are his favourite club at the moment.

No mate the delivery never came but I'm going back in about 1. Wanna make something of it? Alan Partridge was pretty good by the way.

I'm hoping this tips Bill over the edge and he writes a strongly worded passage in his memoirs.

28-->45/50

No way mate. Moyes will not rise that bid over £35m imo. So he can just koff

Realistic and fair figure imo would be around £38-42m but that will not happend with ManU

I hope Wenger comes in with a bid for Felli.

BAINES DONT GO!!

I reckon we would agree to 38 million for the pair, personally I would tell them to do one.

That's how I see it, although I wouldn't be surprised if Fellaini is the real target here and Baines staying is a bone being thrown in the fans direction. Just cannot see them offering the 18m it would take for Baines.

The very least would be £24m and £18m for me, £42m total. But that'd be ridiculously cheap - both players are under good contracts, we're getting right up to the deadline, premiums to be paid; we're talking about statistically the best left back in Europe by a mile last year and one of the most highly touted unique midfielders in the world who isn't even at his peak yet!

Koff Moyes you ginger t*t.

It was 100% Moyes. United would have consulted him, sought his opinion and given him the last word. After all, he knows Everton and he knows the players well. The truth is Moyes is getting desperate. He has been his usual dithering self throughout the summer and there are now 13 days left to the end of the transfer window. He is reverting to type. But he has shown he undervalues two of his key players from last season.

At least Brendan Rodgers didn't do that. He paid over the odds for Paul Allen.

It's too late in the day for Everton to entertain bids for our top players. We won't have time to replace them, and to let them go now would severely negatively impact our season. We should deliver a stern expletive to United in response. Our transfer window for players leaving Everton should shut on August 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back