Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes can [Poor language removed] off now.

I was going to give him a clap when he came back to Goodison, now I'm going to swear at him.

That'll show him.

Nice quote up on ssn by Alan Curbishley

"I’m surprised by the figure, I think David still thinks he’s at Everton, penny pinching and trying to nick players. I can’t see how he thinks he could get those two players for that money."

Sooooo, you're going to bid for 2 players from Everton
You have the former Everton manager in the next room
&
You're NOT going to ask him what he thinks their value is AND what he thinks his former club might accept????

er OK.

THIS IS 100% MOYES.

& It's now emerging that the bid came on the eve of the new season. Classy

Last edited:

I think Everton are doing well to remain silent on this one. It seems to me that Utd are trying to force Everton into stating their valuations for Fellaini and Baines by offering a very insulting offer.

If Everton come back and say 'get stuffed, Baines is valued at x amount', then I would expect a very public offer for that amount by Utd or Arsenal in the space of a few hours.

It's going to be a long couple of weeks. When will the FA get rid of this awful transfer window overlapping with the start of the season. It seriously damages a number of teams seasons before they even start. Who benefits? Oh yeah - the big money teams who are usually the beneficiaries of such practices.

David Moyes should be embarrassed with that offer, if true. Has that man no shame? The media forever goes on about he kept Everton challenging for European places but it worked both ways. Everton were very good to David Moyes too. There were periods in his early career at Everton where he could have been fired. I could think of at least three instances where he could been shown the door. Had that offer been made while he was Everton manager, he would have surely turned it down. Shame that he now undervalues our players and disrespects the club that give him the chance to work in the Premier League.

I so hate Manchester United.

Spot on Gregg wanted him out when we finished 17th but BK would have none of it!

I always had a lot of time for moyes, but after this he can go **** himself. There's a simple way to deal with this, Make a press release saying that it's 50 mil for the pair and we wont negotiate because that's what the players are worth, then go and make a bid of 99p for the entirety of uniteds squad and make another statement that united should accept the offer because they're just a small club. Sit back, smile, and watch the melty times.

I've written a fairly strongly worded letter to my local MP, not having this. Is an MP in the Buckinghamshire area likely to have any sway over this?

Definitely Bungz, you should also write to the Prime Minister, the Queen, Nick Clegg and Barack Obama. I imagine all would be happy to weigh in on the issue.

Definitely Bungz, you should also write to the Prime Minister, the Queen, Nick Clegg and Barack Obama. I imagine all would be happy to weigh in on the issue.

Consider it done mate, I've also sent an audio version of it to Mandela on the off chance he wants to chip in, not sure what sort of state he's in at the minute but desperate times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back