Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan value him more just like Everton value Fellaini higher than Unite.d

Martinez even got 2 players on the cheap/free from Wigan knowing their position.
He got one player from Wigan on a free cos his contract had run out - i.e he wasn't even bought FROM Wigan.
He then paid the asking price for Koné. We didn't come in and offer £8m for Koné and McCarthy - which is what Utd are doing here.

I know you've only just woken up mate, just so you know we've rejected £28m for Fellaini and Baines.

Joke isn't it?
I've actually been up for a while. Had a filling, digested the news whilst the numbness subsided and am now here. You been putting down some flags badly this morning? haha xxx

Oh and think Bill may actually show some backbone with this. Not convinced United are his favourite club at the moment.

When did Everton EVER keep a player when a bigger club put a bid in for them?

Any examples... ever?

Rooney, Jeffers, Ball, Arteta, Rodwell, Lescott.

Fellaini, Baines ...

The list goes on, and will continue to go on so long as the cancer that is Bill Kenwright continues at the helm of this club.

We need their exit over quickly if we're going to spend the money in this window, and avoid disruption on the field over the coming weeks. Although we need to get fair value for them, the longer this drags out, the worse it will be.
We need to spend it on a CM in this window, coz I don't want to imagine our CM strength without Felli, and with Gibbo injured now. Moyes can still bagger orrf for all sorts of (hist.) reasons in my book too, the cheeky little monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back