Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Kenwright still thinks the sun shines out of Moyes backside? He has insulted the club (his former employees) with firstly how he engineered the move to united and secondly now these insulting bids.

They had sunday roast together yesterday, Moyes swapped one roast spud for 2 roast parsnips, some beef and a Yorkshire pudding. I think Moyes has his number.

Moist is waiting for the transfer requests
Hopefully both players have enough class not to do this, and recognise what Everton have done for their careers.

I wanted Moyes out for the past 3 seasons, but I never ever did thing he would treat us this way.

Is this a serious offer really? Suspect something else behind it. Moysi tries to play smart guy. Will end with a Belly Flop. Muaha ha ha...

Looks like Arsenal are trying to get players cheap too Arsenal have had a £12m bid for Newcastle United midfielder Yohan Cabaye rejected, according to reports this afternoon.

BUT IT'S NOT MOYES THO LADS, ITS THIS GUY WHO'S DOING THE BIDS:

edwardwoodward.jpeg

Anybody still think Moyes will get a warm welcome when he comes back to Goodison? :lol:

At least it'll make the stadium nice and angry, and the team plays better when the whole crowd is hissing at every decision by the officials :lol:

Anybody still think Moyes will get a warm welcome when he comes back to Goodison? :lol:

At least it'll make the stadium nice and angry, and the team plays better when the whole crowd is hissing at every decision by the officials :lol:
Wonder how Martinez will react to this as he seems a real nice guy. The only issue is a lot of us will still have a lot of love for Baines even if he goes so that might lighten the mood.

I'd suggest that it'd be fairly warm with one of those flares wedged firmly up his arse.

*reads thread in full, sees minimum wage earners getting knocked and posters compared to nazis*

*Leaves, grabs a San Miguel and waits for all this to blow over*

It'll be so hard to hate Baines. He's been nothing but a model pro since he joined us. It's not even like he needs to move to United to cement his place in the England team... Cole is on his way out and it's a matter of time before Baines takes over the mantle. Shame he's only a few years younger like, but that's not Everton's fault.

I'm sure Baines won't push for it, but perhaps the lure of playing in the Champions League - which he clearly deserves and we cannot begrudge him that - might be too big. We'd have to understand that, and if a large enough bid came in not spit the dummy out.

One good thing about the "derisory" level of the bids is that the players won't hold any animosity toward the club for turning it down.

In fact, one could see the big lad in particular being quite insulted by how much Moyeschester United have bid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back