Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestos-Bleach-Blue-Toilet-Cleaner-179830.jpg

It's quite simple, we completely excommunicate Man Utd in all manors of business.

Don't even pick up the phone next time.

Show some backbone Everton.

Anything less than £40 m. should be rejected. Cannot believe how insulting that bid is. It's crazy to think that they have even made it.

I think £42m is about right. I would like more, but that's about right.

Yep said that earlier myself. £42m right now, half a million extra per day as we get closer to the window.

Feck 'em. We have no reason to sell; pay through the nose you dour ginger t*t.

Let’s put it this way, we can't officially describe the 28M as derisory and insulting and then accept let’s say 35M
Describing 28M as derisory and insulting means we value them much much more than 28M, 35M is only 7M more.

So all in all, knowing that every player has a price, I am not that worried, they might be sold, but only for good amount of money, Fellaini around 24M and Baines around 18M, 42M combined.

Kenwright should take a leaf out of what henry did at the RS. The club has issued a statement calling the bid insulting and derisory, Kenwright should now say that both players are not for sale. Let's face it suaraz did everything he could to get out of there, but eventually backed down. felliani and baines haven't resorted to the same behaviour and I doubt they will. As martinez has already said we have no need to sell, unfortunately i fear that kenwright will sell at a price he wants. My guess around 35m.

It's not just the value - it's the timing. Fellaini is clearly Plan B behind Fabregas. I'd be pretty annoyed about that if I were him. He's arguably Plan C behind Thiago too.

To be honest he is probably plan D or E as I bet they have enquired about a couple of others above him as well and been told to get lost.

We should add on a charge on top of the fee for UTD leaving all of this late in the day for everton to aquire other players with so little time left.

Pity we don,t have Levy.

some of the comments are laughable in the BBC Sports 695.Paul
18 Minutes ago Everton rejecting for the sake of rejecting. Let's be honest both players are worth £28 million between them. Fellaini is yet to prove he is actually any good and Baines is a decent LB, but certainly not worth more than £15m sort of price range 694.rs
18 Minutes ago
Everton payed too much for Fellaini to begin with lets not forget that. £17m at the time was a lot for a very young unproven player, they were lucky he turned out well, lots of others do not. Market price more like £15m.

Baines at 28, 29 this year? In a positive which relies on pace is not an investment for the future, so again think £10-12m is a fair price, anymore and its just not worth it.

I wonder if Kenwright still thinks the sun shines out of Moyes backside? He has insulted the club (his former employees) with firstly how he engineered the move to united and secondly now these insulting bids.

I wonder if Kenwright still thinks the sun shines out of Moyes backside? He has insulted the club (his former employees) with firstly how he engineered the move to united and secondly now these insulting bids.

Somehow I think their relationship might have taken a bit of a nosedive of late.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back