Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll you're being silly now. I did say that managers probably give a maximum figure but the minimum figure is probably left to the money men. It's the same with all industries, i.e the architect doesn't tell the financers how much the building should cost.

But like I say even if he was aware, why does it even matter? And the fact it was just so ridiculous leads me to think that it wasn't anything to do with him.

United have to pay a premium because they are both so important to our team, take them both out and we're not much better than Norwich or West Brom. To think Moyes would think this offer would even be considered just defies common sense.

To think that he wasn't fully aware of it defies reality mate.

Last edited:
It's a hypocritical act to say the least.

I hope we manage to hold our nerve here, but the omens aren't good.

Stick your hand down the front of your kecks Bill, there's got to be a pair in there somewhere, grab hold & don't let go until the 2nd Sept.

Bill Kenwright said:
That's the plan, I will let go about 10.30pm after he phoned me crying saying " Please Bill, let go of your balls "

You have played into Bills hands on this one.

I think Moyes thinks Man United has more pulling power than what they actually do!

Truth be told, Man United are not as attractive as what he believes, that bid for Cesc was never going to be successful and if he thinks he can 'low-ball' us into selling Baines and Fellaini then he truly is delusional.

Talks should be starting at 40M+, lets not forget we will be losing two of our biggest players at the start of a PL season which also needs to be compensated due to his dilly dallying and penny pinching all window.

The most annoying this about this. Ginger Minge has been at UTD for nearly 2 months and leaves it until 2 weeks before the end of the window, one game into the season.

BSB_ueUCMAAk0oT.jpg:large

Pahahahahaha!!!!

Well that rather accurately reflects our feelings doesn't it :lol:

Moyes obviously knows the state of the clubs finances like the back of his hand! And he's using it to his pleasure.

£28m for our two best players??? What an absolute insult!

I've said before, Moyes now wants to see us rot as it will further enhance his ego and reputation that he punched us above our weight for 11 years.

The deal should be done at between £35m and £40m should the players want to leave.

Until such as time as their valuation matches ours. On numerous occasions now Martinez has said "We do not have to sell". Maybe if we want to bring in extra players, we will have to. However, our squad right now is stronger than it was last year.

Plus, Fellaini never threw his toys out of the pram at all. He was asked by the press what he thought of the offer, he simply said "I am not aware of any offer" Which is, incidentally the exact same line that Everton have been saying, there had been no offers for Everton players at that time.

Regardless of whether Fellaini hands in a transfer request or not, we still do not have to sell till his contract is up.

Looks like Moyes is at a knife fight with a rifle, but the soft [Poor language removed] has forgotten his bullets.

No, the soft [Poor language removed] has started shooting blanks more like...

Matrinez does have players to apprach but will he have enough time when the clubs and agents get involved?

MF threw his toys out the pram last week when he said "he wasn,t made aware of the offer" well Everton have fixed that now so what will he do next hand in a tranfer request?

Crappy 2 weeks ahead - incremental bids to come.

You must be the most depressing poster on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back