Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrinez does have players to apprach but will he have enough time when the clubs and agents get involved?

MF threw his toys out the pram last week when he said "he wasn,t made aware of the offer" well Everton have fixed that now so what will he do next hand in a tranfer request?

Crappy 2 weeks ahead - incremental bids to come.

Not convinced on that one. Fabregas wasn't gone when United bid initially. All this means is we wont settle for a low offer, I think. Which is pleasing.

The Fabregas was a joke of a bid, everyone knew Fab wouldn't join Man u, recken they were lead on by Fab agent to strength fabregas position at Barca.

I dare say when this is settled we'll see an offer of well over 35M for the pair. That's bad enough, but it's the timing of this that stinks too. United can ease new players into their set up in due course, seeing first team football only when they're up to speed because of the depth of their squad; we, on the other hand, will be struggling to slowly bed in a couple using what we have minus Baines and Fellaini. It'll take us until Christmas to get over this disruption. The new faces (hopefully) will take time to feel their way in to the club and get to know their new team-mates. It really is a massive boot in the bollocks.

The timing of it is one of the things that p1sses me off most. Moyes hated teams bidding for our players late on in the window (city with Lescott) and he even wrote the expiry date into fellainis buy out clause so that if he went we would have time to replace him before the season. Yet once again he has been a hypocrite and tried to fcuk us over! Everton don't sell cheap David, that was your catchphrase, remember it!

Bill Kenwright and his £300 pound army take on the might of the Glazers and its millions and millions of pounds.

The Spartans might have lost at Thermopylae but the Greeks drew inspiration from the battle and sent Xerxes and his army home with a flea in their ears a few years later.

Everton FC.....the Sparta of English football.

Who the feck is baubles ?

He said " I wanna go home "

michael%20buble%20nov%2020112%20.jpg

The Fabregas was a joke of a bid, everyone knew Fab wouldn't join Man u, recken they were lead on by Fab agent to strength fabregas position at Barca.
I think honestly Fellaini is likely to go, im not so sure on Baines. I'm just saying its not pre-determined that United will get them both now they've bid.

I don't know why people think Moyes's input in these bids is minimal. At the very very least, Moyes will have told Woodward who he wants, his knowledge of the contracts of those players, and the monetary value he has in mind.

I'm also sure that if Moyes requested it, United would have pounced for Fellaini before his clause expired. They didn't .. why? Because something DM knows must make him believe they'll land their targets on the cheap.

They're like the Hitler Youth fighting off the Red Army in Berlin...they know they're wrong and on a hiding to nothing but they've been indoctrinated never to question their leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back