Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
4qj8.jpg

Moyes obviously knows the state of the clubs finances like the back of his hand! And he's using it to his pleasure.

£28m for our two best players??? What an absolute insult!

I've said before, Moyes now wants to see us rot as it will further enhance his ego and reputation that he punched us above our weight for 11 years.

The deal should be done at between £35m and £40m should the players want to leave.

Nope. £45-50m or they stay.

£35m and I'd be protesting outside Goodison Park myself.

Moyes obviously knows the state of the clubs finances like the back of his hand! And he's using it to his pleasure.

£28m for our two best players??? What an absolute insult!

I've said before, Moyes now wants to see us rot as it will further enhance his ego and reputation that he punched us above our weight for 11 years.

The deal should be done at between £35m and £40m should the players want to leave.

Yep, he does seem to have a big ego

We need to paint these bids as derisory and insulting not just to the club, but to the players themselves.

There's how much United think you're worth boys. £7m less than Andy Carroll. £8-10m less than Downing and Henderson. What do you think of that?

Forget that fat cart. He's on 250k a week, even if he reduced his wages by a half we still couldn't come close. He's not even that good. 500m for the pair or they can get lost.

Did you not see the two goals he set up on Saturday then? The lad is class and would take us to another level, sadly we won't be able to afford him.

We need to paint these bids as derisory and insulting not just to the club, but to the players themselves.

There's how much United think you're worth boys. £7m less than Andy Carroll. £8-10m less than Downing and Henderson. What do you think of that?

It's not just the value - it's the timing. Fellaini is clearly Plan B behind Fabregas. I'd be pretty annoyed about that if I were him. He's arguably Plan C behind Thiago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back