Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward, we’ll be saving about £300k per week when Delph, Kenny, Lonergan, Begovic, Tosun, and Sigurdsson leave. That’ll go a long way when added to the savings from James and Bernard.

I suspect summer is when we’ll really have more wiggle room FFP wise, especially as it’s likely Digne will have been sold for good money in Jan and potentially Richie come summer, can’t see him staying here another year.
If we assume that Virginia will be sold (possibly to Sporting) and Tyrer will be loaned, Leban isn't anywhere near ready to be 3rd choice keeper, so I could easily see both Begovic and Lonergan staying.

PL player at top 6 club v SPL player who cant get a start for a pub team.

Let me think... ?
AMN’s only had two starts, and 6 appearances off the bench, he’s not appeared in the last 6 games so I wouldn’t say he’s a top 6 player when he’s not actually playing.

AMN’s only had two starts, and 6 appearances off the bench, he’s not appeared in the last 6 games so I wouldn’t say he’s a top 6 player when he’s not actually playing.
72 appearances for Arsenal; 12 PL games with WBA on loan.

He knows this level.

He likes him. He gave him his break at rangers. Villa are in better shape than us. Benitez likes FBs to defend a lot more than Gerrard does.

I think being linked to Patterson suits us, as I think the real target is AMN.
You could be right Dave, I can't see Benitez going for Patterson at 10 million, he would go up on my estimation if he did, because it would be exactly the type of business we need to do.

Mainland Niles is probably more likely higher priced Arsenal reject. What could possibly go wrong. If he does sign Patterson perhaps he isn't a complete lost cause.

We'll see

Just scored this today, looks a talent:

Think that'd represent good value for him as well, seems to be ahead in terms of development compared to Patterson and Ramsay.

Last 2/3 seasons I'd been desperate for Everton to sign him. It was so obvious he has a talent in a number of positions.

But Brands knew best...

You could be right Dave, I can't see Benitez going for Patterson at 10 million, he would go up on my estimation if he did, because it would be exactly the type of business we need to do.

Mainland Niles is probably more likely higher priced Arsenal reject. What could possibly go wrong. If he does sign Patterson perhaps he isn't a complete lost cause.

We'll see
I dont believe the Everton link with Patterson. It's always seemed a buyer trying to get an auction going...back in the summer as well as now.

Status
Not open for further replies.