Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you possibly look at the league this year and think sitting still is the right call is beyond me.
Probably the same way I look at BMWs then my bank account.

Im not making excuses by the way, I will say that again, Im not making excuses by the way, but I suspect the reason why we MIGHT not spend, will be that we have nothing to spend. But again, Im not making excuses by the way.

Probably the same way I look at BMWs then my bank account.

Im not making excuses by the way, I will say that again, Im not making excuses by the way, but I suspect the reason why we MIGHT not spend, will be that we have nothing to spend. But again, Im not making excuses by the way.
You said in the summertime we have plenty of money just couldn't due to FFP. Do you not think it's kind of a no-lose proposition for us? We're going to lose Richarlison if we don't get Europe, probably Champions League. Richarlison wipes our FFP issues clear, no?

Even IF we don't have money to buy players the loan window seems to be going pretty well, no?

How can you possibly look at the league this year and think sitting still is the right call is beyond me.
We can't buy until we sell and looks like not many are buying which makes buying our crap that much harder so it's probably out of our hands

We can't buy until we sell and looks like not many are buying which makes buying our crap that much harder so it's probably out of our hands
Again, why? We have 2 owners who have about 20b between them. We're up massively tight against FFP but if we don't make Europe we are going to wind up selling certain players anyways.

You said in the summertime we have plenty of money just couldn't due to FFP. Do you not think it's kind of a no-lose proposition for us? We're going to lose Richarlison if we don't get Europe, probably Champions League. Richarlison wipes our FFP issues clear, no?

Even IF we don't have money to buy players the loan window seems to be going pretty well, no?
IMO selling Richarlison wont solve our FFP issues.

I haven't mentioned FFP tho mate, cos a) we have no idea whats happening with that and b) we sailed way past any saving our FFP in the summer when we spent more money.

We have lost an utter fortune over the last 3 years and spent massive money on players, Moshiri ain't shy when it comes to spending money, but he cant keep spending and spending without any comebacks, its not that easy.

Getting in a Right back that will push us on on loan ain't that easy.

Sure there are players available, but are they the right players?

Anyway, again, Im not making excuses by the way, but its not as easy as most think.

Without a doubt tho, Moshiri will be looking at every single avenue hes able, Moshiri is worse than some on here, the fellas a madman, he will be talking to Messis Agent tomorrow probably.

I would love nothing more than to get a few peeps in and I'm still hopeful we will.

Again, why? We have 2 owners who have about 20b between them. We're up massively tight against FFP but if we don't make Europe we are going to wind up selling certain players anyways.
Because the world doesn't always work in the black & white as we see it

I'm sure there's plenty of reasons we're not privvy to or have the knowledge about why we're not doing what you think we should be doing

I haven't mentioned FFP tho mate, cos a) we have no idea whats happening with that and b) we sailed way past any saving our FFP in the summer when we spent more money.

We have lost an utter fortune over the last 3 years and spent massive money on players, Moshiri ain't shy when it comes to spending money, but he cant keep spending and spending without any comebacks, its not that easy.

Anyway, again, Im not making excuses by the way, but its not as easy as most think.

Without a doubt tho, Moshiri will be looking at every single avenue hes able, Moshiri is worse than some on here, the fellas a madman, he will be talking to Messis Agent tomorrow probably.

I would love nothing more than to get a few peeps in and I'm still hopeful we will.

we will and Mosh will spend spend spend until he gets us we’re he and we wants to be ;)

Because the world doesn't always work in the black & white as we see it

I'm sure there's plenty of reasons we're not privvy to or have the knowledge about why we're not doing what you think we should be doing
Im not making excuses by the way.

I feel I have to keep saying that.

But we announced record loses for the last 2?3? years, just this month we said that Covid has cost us 60m so far and counting, we have a "full" squad, we even have 2 players who we are paying 120k a week to work from home in Besic and Bolasie, we really need some clowns to buy our jokers.

We're not going to be able to solve our issues without a better standing. Europe provides said standing.

About 5 years ago I was reading up about something inconsequential and it said the worst place in the world to be was where we almost always are: fighting for Europe. Because you have to spend to stay there. If you want to be an also-ran who just make up the numbers it's a lot easier. Moshiri doesn't want to be there as shown by his spending.

A RB sure would be nice but having him back in Sept would have made more sense honestly. But the Madrid RB is available on loan. We obviously don't know whats going on but why does it constantly seem we just don't want to do anything in January? Even the loan market which seems to be going pretty well this year we still barely dabble in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back