Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but under Moyes we DEFO didnt have any money.

13.5m NET Moyes spent in 11 years, madness what that fella did.
True. But surely to god we could have found something from somewhere - we had the insurance of lots of valuable players if we needed to pay it back that way.

I'm not saying "WE NEED TO BUY EVERYONE" and I completely get that we have had massive and completely bonkers losses but theres no other way to make that up besides either winning things or being in Europe. Sitting perpetually in 8th where you get FA to show for it is what causes losses like these. If we make Champions League by some miracle that revenue would be absolutely immense for us.

I'm not saying "WE NEED TO BUY EVERYONE" and I completely get that we have had massive and completely bonkers losses but theres no other way to make that up besides either winning things or being in Europe. Sitting perpetually in 8th where you get FA to show for it is what causes losses like these. If we make Champions League by some miracle that revenue would be absolutely immense for us.

we will buy who Carlo wants. And we will be around the top 5/6

Nobody thinks he runs the shots it’s the stinking culture he’s created and him and his hand picked cronies that are still there is the problem.

Stop being so short sighted.
His hand picked cronies have spent the 4th highest in the premier in recent years and have Bramley Moore planned and carlo ancelotti

if Bill was the fool yiu are so desperate to make out, he’d have sold out years ago to the likes of venkys and we’d be in the lower leagues

Im not making excuses by the way.

I feel I have to keep saying that.

But we announced record loses for the last 2?3? years, just this month we said that Covid has cost us 60m so far and counting, we have a "full" squad, we even have 2 players who we are paying 120k a week to work from home in Besic and Bolasie, we really need some clowns to buy our jokers.
It's a shame Mosh and Usi aren't good friends with Boris, he's the biggest clown in the country and we all know how much he loves giving out dodgy contracts, he could have signed some of our players up as contact tracers for the same wage they get here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back