Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what, I’ve only got one person on ignore but, two or three have given me no option recently. Lockdown has sent these people over the edge

I'm the same although I do click to see what some of them say occasionally. Almost like a Friend zone for GoT. Then once I see they remain nuts I understand why they were muted in the first place !! That individual was particularly obnoxious and quite infuriating so had no choice.

Lille right back Mehmet Celik linked with us and Roma but it looks like Roma are targeting US right back Bryan Reynolds for £7m.

So it just us in for Celik if we are?

Seen this film before it ends in tears. L
So, if we had won the carabao cup would you then declare him a success? Ignoring the Bramley Moore, huge investment, Ancelotti, James and Moshiri.

What if he had gone with someone like Venkys and we won the FA cup but were now in the 2nd tier with no money etc? A success?

Spurs have won one trophy since we won the FA cup, does that make Levy a failure?

Its a bit of a weird stance you have mate, let go of the hate for Bill.

He's had three failed ground moves, no cups our best finish was 4th and our commercial power is god awful so yes he's a massive failure.

It's you who need to let go that he's anything but a stain on our clubs history.

Seen this film before it ends in tears. L

He's had three failed ground moves, no cups our best finish was 4th and our commercial power is god awful so yes he's a massive failure.

It's you who need to let go that he's anything but a stain on our clubs history.

Three?

Kings Dock, Kirkby, what's the other one?

IMO selling Richarlison wont solve our FFP issues.

I haven't mentioned FFP tho mate, cos a) we have no idea whats happening with that and b) we sailed way past any saving our FFP in the summer when we spent more money.

We have lost an utter fortune over the last 3 years and spent massive money on players, Moshiri ain't shy when it comes to spending money, but he cant keep spending and spending without any comebacks, its not that easy.

Getting in a Right back that will push us on on loan ain't that easy.

Sure there are players available, but are they the right players?

Anyway, again, Im not making excuses by the way, but its not as easy as most think.

Without a doubt tho, Moshiri will be looking at every single avenue hes able, Moshiri is worse than some on here, the fellas a madman, he will be talking to Messis Agent tomorrow probably.

I would love nothing more than to get a few peeps in and I'm still hopeful we will.
I reckon 2 will come in
Carlo knows the opportunity is there

Day 5: Of posting a picture of Marcel Brands until he sells or buys a player.
0FC69C7D-0431-4421-8FF3-C7758CB7F0FE.jpeg

New picture for @nsno-chris
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back