Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will start every week for them.

Just like Jovic, players who are struggling for game time will join a team where they will play, every week.

Nobody could say Odengaard would play every week for us, so why would he swap Reals bench for ours?

maybe he has the self belief in his ability to be better that siggy , davies and Andre while hopping he can stay fitter than delph and gbamin ?

Clubs have cottoned onto Jan being a bad rip-off now, so I highly doubt there’ll be any major moves at all. Tends to be mainly loans with options/obligations to buy at the end of the season.

I think we might get that Zirkzee lad in if we can palm Cenk off on some poor mug, and maybe even a Sidibe-esque RB loan with an option, either for a young player or maybe a previously established RB who has lost his way and could maybe benefit from some Carlo magic. Even then, probably unlikely unless we get shot of JJK.

As always, I understand the frustrations of those who want us to sign major players for the run-in but the kind of cash you’d have to pay clubs to let go of their better players halfway through the season could further cripple us financially if the gamble doesn’t pay off. We’re doing well and, if we don’t manage to hold onto a European place, it won’t be because we didn’t sign Zaha.

When an opportunity presents itself ....you take it

Clubs have cottoned onto Jan being a bad rip-off now, so I highly doubt there’ll be any major moves at all. Tends to be mainly loans with options/obligations to buy at the end of the season.

I think we might get that Zirkzee lad in if we can palm Cenk off on some poor mug, and maybe even a Sidibe-esque RB loan with an option, either for a young player or maybe a previously established RB who has lost his way and could maybe benefit from some Carlo magic. Even then, probably unlikely unless we get shot of JJK.

As always, I understand the frustrations of those who want us to sign major players for the run-in but the kind of cash you’d have to pay clubs to let go of their better players halfway through the season could further cripple us financially if the gamble doesn’t pay off. We’re doing well and, if we don’t manage to hold onto a European place, it won’t be because we didn’t sign Zaha.
Agree. I can see us gearing up for a big summer once certain players contracts have expired, as opposed to splurging in Jan. For now I see us more sending players out on loan, and stock piling the saved wages (fingers crossed) to use to go attract a higher calibre of player in the summer. Due to the current situation, no one wants to buy players and most clubs it's about cutting costs at the minute.
I don't see us bringing in a CM until we can at least shift about 3 of them, same with forward line probably need to move Cenk on first before bringing in another. It's frustrating as there's an opportunity to push on, but maybe the bigger picture is to cut losses and move forwards next season rather than this one. When you think we have 8 CM's on the books, adding anymore just really becomes unsustainable unless most are shifted.

This isn't good.... More and more teams are now strengthening this month.

Typical Everton we back limited managers to the hilt then as soon as we get a top class one in with us having a chance of a top 6 finish we decide to close the chequebook.

A loan move makes perfect sense when you look at our options in midfield.

Can we get Savar to be the DoF for the mens teams?

I don't see Brands doing Instagram stories for new signings!!!

wHEre aRe tHe New SigNinGS MIke BRuNDeS?!

What happened to all the Khedira links anyway? Thought we were nailed on at one point? I know Brands goes about his business quietly and we never really know until the plane is in the sky but the drop off news now is concerning (both ins and outs)

Come on Everton, i just want a couple of loans! Strengthen the team, we're falling behind now, other teams are strengthening, there's no harm in getting a couple players on loan, even with a bit of quality will make the difference and it won't cost much. coyb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back