Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Everton, i just want a couple of loans! Strengthen the team, we're falling behind now, other teams are strengthening, there's no harm in getting a couple players on loan, even with a bit of quality will make the difference and it won't cost much. coyb

I think Mate it is largely about the right players but most of all money.

Based on what? I'll suggest you've never seen him play. It's the name and hype which you think makes it a "quality loan".
Not for nothing but there are tens of people who watch other leagues so it's not out of the realm of possibility that a lot of people HAVE seen him play.

I CBA but I understand why others can make that claim.

Ramires is a free agent (worked under Carlo for 1 season at Chelsea). If we hoof Bernard abroad, might be a good short term deal. Could score worldies as I remember. Or there's always Shinji Kagawa, who I thought was hard done by at Utd.

Forward line free agents: Hulk, Pato, Costa, Niasse.....

I think it’s only an opportunity if the player we want is available for the right money.
If not, it’s a risk.

Why would bringing in a loan be seen as a risk?

No one is suggesting we throw £50 million around but surely 1-2 loans to cover Allan/Doucs and DCL is little to no risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back