Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? I'll suggest you've never seen him play. It's the name and hype which you think makes it a "quality loan".

Odengaard was the best midfielder in la liga last season for Sociedad.

He is quality

Now the problem is he has bad knees but his quality is unquestionable

Regardless of what the BBC and Sky and every announcer fapping over ever 5 yard square pass are saying he does not look like he fits in the league.

He's probably one of the best players in the world in his position mate. He's hardly been fit, granted, but he absolutely ran the show against us and set up what would have been their winner with a pass none of our players bar James would be able to pick out.

Not gonna disregard him as I know how good he is, as much as it pains me to say it.

I assume he means WHP, but that wasn't really a thing I don't think.
It was.

“The programme for the stadium, with a capacity for 50,000 spectators, includes stands for 17,000 local fans (Home End), 4,000 premium seats, 4,000 seats for parents and children in the family zone near the pitch, a vibrant Fan Zone and the club’s community action body offices: Everton–in-the-Community as a built-in part of the maximum level services offered at the stadium.”

The IDOM design was only ever a proposal and can never now come to fruition as the club is now planning a waterfront home.

Everton FC had worked with Liverpool council on plans to build a stadium, alongside a shopping and housing development, at Walton Hall Park.

But the plans came up against strong opposition from local campaigners and opposition politicians.

And in May last year the club and council abandoned the “ambitious” plans, with mayor Joe Anderson saying Walton Hall Park will “remain a park and will be designated as such”.

Why would bringing in a loan be seen as a risk?

No one is suggesting we throw £50 million around but surely 1-2 loans to cover Allan/Doucs and DCL is little to no risk?
50 or 60k a week plus loan fee. And they may not play.
Let’s face it, most people available for loan mid season are a risk.

Based on what? I'll suggest you've never seen him play. It's the name and hype which you think makes it a "quality loan".
I do get fed up with people like u you who think you know better about a foreign footballer than other people do, just because you don’t know who he is doesn’t mean other people don’t know who he is, and ‘quality loan’ would be a loan that can play first team football better than the players bought in those positions.

I do get fed up with people like u you who think you know better about a foreign footballer than other people do, just because you don’t know who he is doesn’t mean other people don’t know who he is, and ‘quality loan’ would be a loan that can play first team football better than the players bought in those positions.
You’d need to have watched every minute of Sociadad’s games, by alternate means as they don’t always feature over here, last season as well as his games in the Netherlands for Heerenveen and Vitesse, again which aren’t always on TV, plus Norway’s games to get an idea

You must be living under a rock last season lol

Not really pal. Like I said if you've watched him loads then fair play. I can't doubt your honesty only you'll know if you're bandwagon jumping based on his initial hype which incidentally I think is mentioned in some ex Madrid managers book. I'm not doubting he might be a talent. However quality loan signing I'm pouring scorn onto. Backup squad player from Madrid bench to Arsenals is about right.

I do know who he is you buffoon. What are your foreign football credentials? Watch a bit on La Liga TV. To be fair Semra Hunter worth watching for alone but probably not your thing. He did OK at Sociedad. Probably part of Norways finest crop of youth for a while, Haaland and Hauge to name but a few. But not the messiah.

Ramires is a free agent (worked under Carlo for 1 season at Chelsea). If we hoof Bernard abroad, might be a good short term deal. Could score worldies as I remember. Or there's always Shinji Kagawa, who I thought was hard done by at Utd.

Forward line free agents: Hulk, Pato, Costa, Niasse.....
Blimey, Hulk, Pato and Costa backed up by Kagawa would’ve been some forward line five years ago.
No idea if any of them any good nowadays like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back