Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been linked with the following today.

Marco Injuryprone, a young Albanian international defender, a snip at 20 million.

Stefan Wellpasthisellbydate, An experienced (aged 37) Austrian (non goal scoring and slow) midfielder, 10 million.

Stefano Noscorer, a brilliant young Spanish forward ( 5 feet in height) and currently sidelined with a double hip transplant, only 20 milion.

Another great transfer window.
That Stefano Noscorer reminds me too much of Sandro. Its a No from me.

Once bitten, twice shy.

We have been linked with the following today.

Marco Injuryprone, a young Albanian international defender, a snip at 20 million.

Stefan Wellpasthisellbydate, An experienced (aged 37) Austrian (non goal scoring and slow) midfielder, 10 million.

Stefano Noscorer, a brilliant young Spanish forward ( 5 feet in height) and currently sidelined with a double hip transplant, only 20 milion.

Another great transfer window.
Don’t get too excited. It’s paper talk....let’s celebrate when we see them in the RBJ.

I genuinely believed that going down the continental DoF route was a guarantee of having a team filled with these types of signings, and all for the price of a single Icelandic pacifist.
It isn't supposed to be just that but I agree the lack of cheap, useful players stinks.

I thought Brands was also going to modernize the academy and set a style of play that we would recruit to even if the managers changed. We haven't had those things happen either.

It isn't supposed to be just that but I agree the lack of cheap, useful players stinks.

I thought Brands was also going to modernize the academy and set a style of play that we would recruit to even if the managers changed. We haven't had those things happen either.
Yeah, I didn't expect any drastic overnight changes in terms of league position, but I thought we'd see the club working towards a very clear, sustainable plan.

In BBC gossip column, I see Benfica are sending back Todibo from loan to Barca early in January. At least that's one bad player we avoided.

In BBC gossip column, I see Benfica are sending back Todibo from loan to Barca early in January. At least that's one bad player we avoided.
That Schalke team was really bad. It seems that the one decent player has already been discovered in McKennie. No need to shop there for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back