Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel, AVB, Hiddink, LVG, Mancini, Silva (who I’m not a big fan of btw) I’d even have Dyche before this corrupt bellend

£6m-£7m a year in wages will tempt any of them. But no, big Steve wants his mate in

Tuchel is completely un-proven and could easily be another Martinez. AVB had a terrible record in the premier league with Chelsea and Spurs.

It's too late for Dyche and Silva - we've left it too long and now the risk element for them both is way too high given how far we've fallen.

Mancini has done nothing to suggest he could improve us at all - if he couldn't maintain success with the best group of players in Enlgand if not Europe, then how is he going to get the best out of the worst team in the league?

Hiddink and LVG are sensible options in theory but again, they've mainly worked with top squads and have done nothing really to suggest they could turn this calamity around.

So you wanna stay up and have fat Sam a our manager Everton football club and fat Sam. I feel so sick

Likewise you want to risk us going down for the sake of appointing a 'cooler' manager who'll sod off straight away if we do go down.

At least the board show more concern about the club by wanting to ensure we stay in the Premier League than some of the 'fans' on here.

even those of us accepting the situation don't like it, it's a giant turd sandwich and we all have to take a bite, I think Silva wants to come, but it can't be done till the end of the season, unfortunately it's walshy's boys till then, who should also be gone at the end of the season, but as you indicate right now it is what it is, and big sam knows what he's doing, he will keep us up

The Silva thing is by the by IMO. Watford have every right to knock us back to stay in the prem and have done. That ship has sailed. Comes to summer other managers and other situations will pop up.

IF Unsworth won a few games and we were further up the table, then keep after him or someone else.

But guess what, we're awful. Truly Smith/Walker days of awful. So you get someone in who'll make sure you don't go down, rebuild some foundations.

What the **** do you know about me and my status as a fan. All my post says is that I, unlike some, have morality. Just like I won't go to a country that has the death penalty (because I don't agree with it) I won't attend games, for which I already have a season ticket, if that big lump of cheating monstrosity comes to my club. Oh yeah, a shareholder, a season ticket holder, a club member ...... apparently a worthless fan.
best you don't come mate.

we need fans to get behind the team, regardless.

Likewise you want to risk us going down for the sake of appointing a 'cooler' manager who'll sod off straight away if we do go down.

At least the board show more concern about the club by wanting to ensure we stay in the Premier League than some of the 'fans' on here.

If that was the case then they wouldn't have waited over 5 weeks to get a manager in mate.

We're not in the bottom 3 this is desperation and panic if ever I've ever seen it. That will be our new aspirations now under Sam stay up wahooo

Because if they were realistic one of them would be in the flipping job by now!!

Honestly, pull your head out of the sand

Really, work for the club as well?? You don’t know who we’ve approached or what the plan is.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy Fat Sam and his beautiful football, while him and Steve Walsh enjoy a pie and a pint of IPA

What the **** do you know about me and my status as a fan. All my post says is that I, unlike some, have morality. Just like I won't go to a country that has the death penalty (because I don't agree with it) I won't attend games, for which I already have a season ticket, if that big lump of cheating monstrosity comes to my club. Oh yeah, a shareholder, a season ticket holder, a club member ...... apparently a worthless fan.
I’m with you on this one, Blue. I won’t set foot in Goodison or put one more minute into Everton if he becomes our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.