Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

He truly looked brilliant today. It's hard to describe the difference he makes, he just is a class above in football intelligence.

I'd love to see him bring the best out of Ross and do bits on the pitch together. It's a huge shame that it seems unlikely to happen.

So good to see an unselfish player who can trap the ball leading the line...He will bring out the best in those around him and not expect all the glory to the detriment of others...We've robbed Utd with this deal

So good to see an unselfish player who can trap the ball leading the line...He will bring out the best in those around him and not expect all the glory to the detriment of others...We've robbed Utd with this deal

I think the staff at Utd used last season to gauge his ability, where if they did that for their whole squad they'd probably all be out the door. Big mistake for them to let him go.

First-touch brothers. Whatever your feeling he's an anti-Rom in terms of he's got no pace but some touch.

It's why we had to go all in for him, as I was browsing I saw an article from the USA waxing lyrical about his goal. Then you saw how much the crowd at the game were cheering him on. He has taken us to another level and even if he turned out to be pap we need that exposure to raise the profile of the club so the sponsorship revenue increases, merchandise from abroad goes up and as a nice side effect makes other players want to join.

Just the icing on the cake that Rooney looks up for this, 15 goals would be a superb return this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back