Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having it mate! It's not on! Thinks he can come back and we just welcome him in with open arms then he's got another thing coming!

Have you thought about walking around the players car park with a placard saying " JUDAS ".

Make sure you wear that fetching skin tight pink shirt that you wear for work, as you'd want to look your best for any photos that got taken x

Lets be honest.
Wayne was and currently is not good enough for england, last few performances for country were abysmal.
Was and is not good enough for manchester united.
He should not be good enough for everton.

But can he be? Can he be close to the player he once was?
Sadly i really dont think so

Was on the news this morning over here in Australia

I watched live last night and was thoroughly impressed and all those runs through the center and a darting ball out to Kenny which will be Sandro soon enough and we will look super dangerous going forward

No.
We are already blue blooded brothers!
YRV0V.gif

Even if he's playing at last season's level he's well above mirallas and DCL and any striker we've had since he left (except LKU. Personally I see him getting double figures this year.

Lets be honest.
Wayne was and currently is not good enough for england, last few performances for country were abysmal.
Was and is not good enough for manchester united.
He should not be good enough for everton.

But can he be? Can he be close to the player he once was?
Sadly i really dont think so

No.
We are already blue blooded brothers!

@Ebrell22 , you have joined in July, I am thinking you maybe are very dangerous and possibly not even a fan of the FrandOldTeam

@the sniderman will likely CRUSH you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back