Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kissed the Man U badge lads. He kissed the f****** badge.

IMG_1747.webp

So good to see an unselfish player who can trap the ball leading the line...He will bring out the best in those around him and not expect all the glory to the detriment of others...We've robbed Utd with this deal

Robbed man u

I'm not sure anymore now walker and sig going for 50 million

It's good for him to get that goal, although it doesn't really count as a debut goal, he still has to score his first actual goal. What this goal does for him is take the pressure off now, it's more than a perfect start and helps him to go into the new campaign relaxed

Hopefully he still has something left in the tank because last season at United he was awful.

True plus Koeman will be no less forgiving than Mou if Rooney is lazy

No question there's quality still there and quite probably ample motivation but we'll see if he can truly ramp his game up consistently at 32

Low risk investment that might pay big dividends

True plus Koeman will be no less forgiving than Mou if Rooney is lazy

No question there's quality still there and quite probably ample motivation but we'll see if he can truly ramp his game up consistently at 32

Low risk investment that might pay big dividends
I don't think it's about desire or quality. The issue is that his legs might be gone.

I don't think it's about desire or quality. The issue is that his legs might be gone.

Hard to believe at 32, I got a sense more of laziness. If he simply cannot play 90 minutes, still can be a great impact sub as he couldn't have ever been considered a long term cover for Lukaku

Reading this you would swear that the blues had signed up Colin Harvey (an actual pensioner) to play for us.He is 32 Richard Gough played for us until 37 or 38.sports science and tailored training plans can work wonders

Hopefully he still has something left in the tank because last season at United he was awful.
Good mate of mine is a Utd fan, goes to every game, home and away, saw every minute that Rooney played last season..

Reckons the frenzy around Rooney being "awful" last season, finished etc is massively overblown. Got shunted around last season, and in and out of the team. Reckons we'll be laughing our arses off at all the naysayers who took the piss at this deal, by the end of the season.

Good mate of mine is a Utd fan, goes to every game, home and away, saw every minute that Rooney played last season..

Reckons the frenzy around Rooney being "awful" last season, finished etc is massively overblown. Got shunted around last season, and in and out of the team. Reckons we'll be laughing our arses off at all the naysayers who took the piss at this deal, by the end of the season.
Hopefully he turns out to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back