Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was it on in Australia? I looked all over on free to air, Foxtel and Optus. Oh, hang on. I've got Optus set
on automatic recording of all Everton matches. I haven't been there since the end of the season.

Is that where it was on? I'll go and have a look.

edit. No, was didn't record, so, where did you see it? Just wondering.

Was on the NEWS in the morning mate.. seen it when buying my smoko... reckon he probably streamed the match tho.,. I have never seen Everton on tv in Aus , other than when a match is on... this week Everton or should I say Rooney... has been on tv every day

Where was it on in Australia? I looked all over on free to air, Foxtel and Optus. Oh, hang on. I've got Optus set
on automatic recording of all Everton matches. I haven't been there since the end of the season.

Is that where it was on? I'll go and have a look.

edit. No, was didn't record, so, where did you see it? Just wondering.

It on the sports section of the morning news on 7 here in brisbane ;)

Edit. Oh how did i watch the match? I streamed off the official site, my ipad wouldnt work but my phone did

No chance they boo him.

You would hope not. But there is little love between them after the transfer requests so it wouldn't take much I reckon. Say he scored a hat trick (yeah right in my dreams) in a semi final/final (good dream this...) against them, I think it just might tip them over the edge.

But seeing they had 13 years out of him and being their record goal scorer it would be a travesty if they didn't treat him with respect.

You would hope not. But there is little love between them after the transfer requests so it wouldn't take much I reckon. Say he scored a hat trick (yeah right in my dreams) in a semi final/final (good dream this...) against them, I think it just might tip them over the edge.

But seeing they had 13 years out of him and being their record goal scorer it would be a travesty if they didn't treat him with respect.

I know he never played for them, but when a RM player, (cant for the life of me remember who) scored a hat trick at Old Trafford in a CL game, he was given a standing ovation.

Not saying that would happen, but United match goers know a footballer when they see one. Had a few of their own to judge others by.

I know he never played for them, but when a RM player, (cant for the life of me remember who) scored a hat trick at Old Trafford in a CL game, he was given a standing ovation.

Not saying that would happen, but United match goers know a footballer when they see one. Had a few of their own to judge others by.

Ronaldo was the player, cracking hat trick.

Part of that's they still hold out hope he will come back every summer mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back