Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It's a signing that makes an awful lot of sense. That one signing would provide good cover at left back and potentially means we could shift both Holgate and Keane instead of just one of them.

I don't think he'd be cover mate, he'd take the spot from Mykolenko, he's as good defensively and miles better offensively.

It's a signing that makes an awful lot of sense. That one signing would provide good cover at left back and potentially means we could shift both Holgate and Keane instead of just one of them.

Think we need a total of 5 in now mate.

LB competition - Rodriguez (would provide added cover at lcb too) available on a free

RB starter/competition Omeragic (a CB by trade buy played a kit at RB) available for around 6-8m

CM starter/competition - Bove (available at around 15m)

CF Abraham - available for around 20m

Winger - absolutely no idea lol

Those four would really strengthen the depth and starting 11, all told would cost around maybe 42m - could possibly do a deal similar to Lindstrom for say Bove.

Move on Beto and DCL to cover the costs of them, would add a good blend of youth and experience too.

In general I think transfer fees have pulled back somewhat this season. I see Conor Gallagher now being linked with a move away from Chelsea to Atletico with a fee of around 35m mentioned. This makes the fee for Onana look even better.

If we are looking at Tammy Abraham( still very much IF) then I wonder if either DCL or Beto are nearing a move ?
Gallagher is in the final year of his contract now so might have been more expensive otherwise

Think we need a total of 5 in now mate.

LB competition - Rodriguez (would provide added cover at lcb too) available on a free

RB starter/competition Omeragic (a CB by trade buy played a kit at RB) available for around 6-8m

CM starter/competition - Bove (available at around 15m)

CF Abraham - available for around 20m

Winger - absolutely no idea lol

Those four would really strengthen the depth and starting 11, all told would cost around maybe 42m - could possibly do a deal similar to Lindstrom for say Bove.

Move on Beto and DCL to cover the costs of them, would add a good blend of youth and experience too.
I don't disagree but I'd be surprised if we sign 10 players in a single window. That being said I didn't think we'd sign 5 players by the end of July, so what do I know!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back