Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Then you’ve missed my point. If we don’t create chances, how are you expecting the strikers to score? So because they don’t score, they must be rubbish?

Anyway, I certainly can think of a few games when we had numerous chances and ended up losing, coming away believing that we should have won, had we scored.

I believe there are chances, just our strikers are poor. I just don’t buy the argument that we don’t create chances and our strikers are poor.
But didn’t you say we smashed the XG in every game pre Christmas??
There’s a narrative of we put our chances away we’d have been top 6, which I think is nonsense, take the wolves game, yes their keeper got MOM, but they scored, missed 2 great chances, hit the woodwork and Pickford made a worldie. That game could have been 4-3 either way. It wasnt one way traffic and a battering

We won 12 games last season and lost the XG in 5.

Sorry that wasn’t you who said about us smashing the XG, think it was someone else replying to your post

No but they were happy to loan us £200m @10% p.a., similar to the way loan sharks operate in areas of poverty, and we are desperate, where do think the money has come from for the recent transfer spending?
Everton are desperate to get through the next 2 years without going bankrupt. There’s a reason Branthwaite hasn’t played a pre season game, EFC cannot afford for him to be injured, he will be sold before Aug 31st, see also Mykolenko
10% isn’t particularly high for private debt nowadays.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back